RE:Umbrella Chronicles

cloud72

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2007
How good is umbrella chronicles? And does the wii zapper make it that much better?

I love it personally. Many people complained about it being a rail shooter, but I have no problems with it. It is not like RE4, but graphically very nice and like RE4--a scary game. Don't have a Zapper and don't think I will be getting one. I read in a post somewhere where someone did NOT like it and found it to be cubersome. Happy gaming and Happy Holidays!

Bob

I too own it without the Zapper. It is a fun game, especially 2 player. If you are a fan of the RE series or shooters. If not, I prob wouldnt recommend it. I should be getting the Zapper sometime this week, so we will see...

I love this game! ronjon is right, you don't need to use the Nunchuck, as soon as I found this out I played co-op by myself. Holy mother of Jesus. It was awesome! I'm getting the Zapper when it comes out here in the UK, not necessarily for this, but just for the sake of it. The Brando 'light' gun will be arriving shortly so I'm going to see how it is using that, I'm very tempted to get another one so I can wield two...oh yeah, zombie wants to play does he? :cool:

Back