Realms--Official RP

--A small village in Drosin--

Jacob, Siana, and Richand arrived in the village about mid-day. It wasn't very large, 500 people at most. Few of them gave any notice that they had even entered. The three were at the town square sitting at a table by the local inn.

"It's nice to see a place that seems unaffected by the war. This country has been going through some tough times." Jacob was feeling okay. His power had recharged on the way there and they had no trouble from soldiers. A waitress walked by and Jacob called for her. "Excuse me ma'am, would you know if there was an old elder that lived here?" She thought before, "Oh! Do you mean Sir Menet? He's the oldest and wisest here in the village." Jacob nodded, "Yep, thats the guy. Knew it started with an M. Thanks, thats all I need." She walked off and Jacob turned to Richand and Siana. "Well, I know where I'm going. I'll be back here after I find out what I want to know. Here's my money, use it to help get supplies. Alk I would like is some Drosin mints, I love those things."

Jacob handed them a few silver coins and walked off. As he was walking he noticed something. There was a message board with tons of wanted posters on it. Some from Drosin and others from Conud. Then he noticed an area with Destry wanted posters. Above all the posters was this message:

'These brave people are wanted for opposing Destry. If you see them, treat them like heroes and help them however possible.'

"Huh. That's neat, and it could be helpful to." Jacob looked at the posters then he noticed something. There was a poster for someone like him.

Wanted: The Marionette.
Seen wearing tan clothes and a hood that covers his face. Carries a red steel rod as tall as he is. Is capable of manipulating the enviorment to his will. Bring him alive to the Destrian Capital for a large fortune and the title of Earl of Destry, one of the few elites of our country.

This wasn't for someone like him, it was for him. Wow...I'm that dangerous? The Marionette, huh? Sounds neat, and this thing is at least two months old. I'm gonna keep this to show Richand and Siana later. After putting the poster in his pocket, Jacob continued to the elders house.

~ At The Bottom of Earth's Crust ~

Blood spattered from the mouth of a broken warrior. It trickled down his cheeks onto the molten rock below. His shattered body lay ruined at the bottom of a trench, consumed by darkness. Barely able to lift his arms, he lay there now, neither dead, nor alive.

"C-cough-cou-" he spatted, "R-R...Rich-ch-Richa...RICHAND!" He screamed. "RICHAND!!!!" he bellowed again. He continued to lay their, breathing heavily.

Sekhmet... he heard a voice call, Now do you see what happens when you mock our power...

"R-Ra..." he muittered back. "Ra...please...g-g-give me the p-power...to kill him..."

I do not posess such skill...but he does...

The ghost of a large silver dragon appeared before Sekhmet. I... the beast spoke, I am Horus, God of Power. What is your wish, Son of Ra?

"I...I want to kill...no, to have the power...to meet those who defeated me in battle once again...to win..."

Ahh... the great God replied, I will grant you the power, but the outcome must be decided by you

The God dissapeared, and Sekhmet's body was rushed full of strength, and just enough energy to sustain him until someone rescued him. Yet he could feel the new power, his limits extended, and his overall power increased. As he continued to cough up blood into the abyss, a smile drew itself across his face, and his eyes were once again inflamed with hunger.

Night followed the people he was following into a village and found the kid with the red steel rob.Staying about 30 ft away from him he watched him.

Out of nowhere a women yelled "Monster!!!!!". Night quickly turn around and saw the women pointing at him. "no, no ,no iam not a monster!" said Night trying to clam the women down.

It was to late people came out of nowhere and conered Night. " i need to get out of here fast" said Night. He took out his two hand held cross bows and aimed them at the people. "Get back! , back up! I will shoot if you dont move!" said Night moving towards the crowd of people.

Once he got out of the crowd of people he found the kid with the steel rod again, this time Night was only ten feet away, he had a clear shot if he needed it.

Richand and Siana were in the marketplace when they heard someone screaming. They rushed towards the sound of the screaming and found a crowd of people gathered.
"What's going on here?" Richand stood up straight. He had recovered from his exhaustion from the previous fight and now only felt a constant dull ache. A woman pointed in the direction Night had gone.
"There was... a monster..."
"A monster? Did he attack anyone?"
"No... but he looked evil..."
Siana suddenly became very irritated.
"So you screamed at him simply because he looked different? What's WRONG with you?"
Richand put his hand on her shoulder and attempted to calm her down.
"It's okay, Sia, I'm sure they didn't think. Whether or not this character is evil, I think we should go check it out."
Siana nodded and the two rushed in the direction the woman had pointed. Soon they caught up with Night.
"Wait there!"

Last edited:
*sorry but i dont have wings, shadow said i couldnt*

Night looked behinded him and saw the two people running after him , He quickly took his hand held cross bows out and pointed them at the two people runing towards him.

"Look i dont want any trouble , i didnt do anything to that women but if you want a fight you found one" said Night aiming the cross bows at there heads.

Last edited:
"We don't want to fight, we just want to know who you are!"
As a gesture of peace, Richand placed his sword on the ground to show he had no intention of using it.

Last edited:
Night saw this and still had the bows aimed at their heads

" how do i know if your my enemy huh, ive been following you guys and that kid with the red steel rob in the forest, and you guys look like top class soliders to me," All of a sundeny Nights left arm started glowing black.

"oh no" siad Night still aiming the bows at the person head.

Last edited:
~ Valentine Castle, Destry ~

A young soldier riding a horse hopped off and entered the halls of Valentine Castle. He quickly strode up the spiral staircase to the Lord's Chambers. He rushed in, panting from his quick journey with a note in his hand.

"My Lord, I bring terrible news. I have a report stating tha-"

He stopped talking, because a small hole had made its home in his chest. The hole was made by a small peice of metal, propelled by gunpowder from the chamber of a multi-barrel custom Pistol that was being held in Storm Valentine's hand. Smoke was still billowing from it's snout.

"I beleive," he said courteously, "That you forgot to knock. Hmhmhm."

He stood up, walked over, and picked up the note that the guard had dropped.

"So..." he muttered, "Sekhmet has fallen in battle. GUARD!" he yelled as he scribbled a note down. "Deliver this to Satra Morta in Salfir, tell her it is urgent." He handed the note to the guard.
"Yes, my Lord, right away."

The guard departed, and Storm went about cleaning his gun.

OOC:
A young soldier riding a horse hopped off and entered the halls of Valentine Castle. He quickly strode up the spiral staircase to the Lord's Chambers. He rushed in, panting from his quick journey with a note in his hand.

"My Lord, I bring terrible news. I have a report stating tha-"

He stopped talking, because a small hole had made its home in his chest. The hole was made by a small peice of metal, propelled by gunpowder from the chamber of a multi-barrel custom Pistol that was being held in Storm Valentine's hand. Smoke was still billowing from it's snout.

"I beleive," he said courteously, "That you forgot to knock. Hmhmhm."

BAMF'd

IC:
Richand picked up his sword at the strange new development. Although he didn't want to fight this stranger who seemed to be against Destry, it seemed as if something was happening that he couldn't control.
"What's going on?!?"

OOC:

BAMF'd

IC:
Richand picked up his sword at the strange new development. Although he didn't want to fight this stranger who seemed to be against Destry, it seemed as if something was happening that he couldn't control.
"What's going on?!?"

BAMF'd?

"thi- thi- this is not good" said Night he droped his cross bows on the ground and sat down also. He looked at his arm it was pitch Black, He looked up at the person he was faceing and said "ok i belive you, your not my enemy at the moment, i have bigger things to worry about at the moment." Night tryed to relax, claming down was the key to stop the cures.

*good night yall*

Last edited:
--In front of the elders house--

Jacob heard the screams but wasn't worried. Richand and Siana could handle it, and if they couldn't then they would come get him. "Well, lets hope this isn't another dead end."

Jacob knocked on the door, hoping for answers. "Hello? How may I help you?" Jacob heard and old mans voice on the other side. "Um...This is Jacob Senri from here in Drosin. I wish to speak to Sir Menet. I believe his knowledge can help me understand something." Please let me in...

The door opened and there was a tall old man, nearly 7 feet anf he looked to be hundreds of years old. He wore robes of pure white. His mere presence made Jacob feel relaxed and calm, as if he could answer anything. "I am Sir Menet, young Jacob. Please come in, would you like some tea?" He led Jacob to his study. "No thanks."

The house held many relics, most from before the war started. There were grand paintings of legends and heroes past, statues from religions long forgotten, books as old as time itself.

"What exactly is your problem Jacob?" he asked while pouring himself a cup of tea. "This is my problem." Jacob concentrated and the cup and pot flew out of the elders hands. Using his power Jacob poured the tea before setting everything back down gently. Didn't spill a drop he thought. "That is your problem? I have no clue what you mean." the elder was now staring at him with great interest.

"Well, I know nothing about my power. Just what it can do and that it drains my energy." Sir Menet drank some tea before saying, "Is it derived from a talismen or spell?" Jacob shook his head, "No, I've had it since birth although the power didn't show until my 16th birthday." At this his eyes widened, "Really? Remove your hood, I must see your face."

Jacob did as he was asked pulling off his hood, showing his face for the first time in years. He had slicked back white hair except for a red stripe going across the left side. His right eye was a deep green, a common color for his family. However his right eye was pure red, no pupil or whites. Just a pure red. His birthmark on his left cheek looked like an ancient seal with a strange design sprouting from it and circling around his eye. Its no wonder he kept his face hidden, he could've been called a monster or a freak. Things he was called as a child.

"My god." The elder was shocked at his appearance. Jacob looked down, here it comes. Freak. Monster. All the things I avoided for so many years. "I know what that is. I haven't seen it in decades." Jacob looked up, "What?! You...know what this is?"

Sir Menet nodded, "Yes, you are a Telophile, a mutation in the human gene not seen in centuries." What? "What's a Telophile? What do you mean mutation?" The elder sat down, the excitement was a little much. "A Telophile. I don't have all the info and it's understandable why you wouldn't know. All information on them was destroyed by Destry long ago. I'll do my best to tell you but there will be fragments in my story."

"Long ago, before the 4 countries, there was just one united people. They all were peaceful due to the grand religion of the time. The Telophiles were abundant at that time and they used there abilities for good. However, in a land where all were equal under the Gods, some grew jealous of their power. What happens next isn't known however the Telophile poulation dropped severely. They either fought back or went into hiding. The fighters were killed and those in hiding were hunted. The Telophiles were supposedly driven extinct."

"Yet you and that power means that somewhere in your genetic line, you have a Telophile ancestor. That specifc gene was probably trying to emerge for generations." The elder finally stopped to have another cup of tea. So that's it. Jacob finally understood what he was. He was the latest in a long forgotten race of humans. Persecuted for there power by the very people they helped. Jacob was both relieved and angered at this truth.

"Now from what I gather, the power comes to fruition with the coming of age. Its basic strength is levatation. However, one thing I know for sure is that levatation is not the only power."

"What? You mean, I can do more?" Jacob was wondering what other secrets this power held. "Levatation is stage one. While the true extent is not known the Telophiles had multiple abilities. They were simply named by the first power that manifested within them. The greater the mastery of the previous level the closer to unlocking the next. With each ability the mark on the face shall grow, until it covers the entire body. Judging from yours, its safe to assume you shall soon get another ability." Jacob was stunned. More powers? An unknown limit? What else could he do? Yet something was bugging him in the back of his mind. "Sir Menet, what was the religion that exterminated the Telophiles?"

"An excellent question. The true name has eluded me for years as well as the rituals and beliefs of these people. However there is one thing that I know for a fact. There is only one man that believes in and practices this religion. The second in command of Destry, the grand priest Sekhmet."

OoC: that took forever but its worth it.

Allright, I'm finally all caught up.

IC:

It was a hot, windy day, just like every other day. The sands of the Conudian Desert were shining brightly from the sun. No clouds were to be found, either. The only object that produced shade was a giant rock about five miles away; the rock itself having a lumpy, but tall, shape. A brown afro could be seen aways away behind a hill. Dal shaded his eyes from the blasting sun. How the Hell did I even get here? he thought to himself. He took off his scarf rummaged through his pockets. Still shading his eyes with one hand, he took out a piece of paper with the other. The paper was a wanted poster, and it said:

Name: Marisco Tokano
Wanted for: Thievery; murder of a number of city guards.
Location: Last seen in northeastern Drosin, outside of an outpost by the edge of the Codunian Desert.
Award: 5,000 gold pieces.

The flailing wind made it hard for Dal to read the paper. "Okay," he said to himself, "I have to get to Drosin... but, uh... What part of the desert am I exactly in?" Dal looked around with a disgruntled look. Everywhere, except for that lonely rock, looked the same.

"Let's see," he said, "if I came from that way," he pointed behind him, "then I must be facing North. I started in the most southern point of the desert..." Dal looked to the west a little. "That's the way to go!" he yelled to himself and pointed northwest. In the distance, he could hear a crow caw, as if embarrassed. Dal lowered his arm, picked up his scarf, stuffed the paper into his pocket, and walked towards his destination.

Back