Realms--Official RP

~North West Caost Drosin Docks~
ooc:hey guys i just sighned up so sup.

ic:Sanaku just got off the boat onto the wooden planks of the dock.He wore a Dark brown robe with its hood up.He slowly made his way to the end of the dock were stairs lead to a nearby town.

As he walked Drosin worriors appeared at the top of the stairs and looked around.He tried not to look suspicious but the soldiers saw through that.He thought to himself,"there is the captain in the middle".The captain had a shved head but a mohawk down the middle.He gave the soldiers a gesture with his head.They slowly moved toward Sanaku.He thought to himself,"there is only one way im getting out of this".He quickly threw his robes off and rushed toward the men quickly.The men were surprised by his agilness and couldnt react fast enough.

Sanaku jumped into the air,unsheathed his machete,and landed in the middle of the soldiers on one hand.He spun around on the hand he was standing on and sliced with the other.He then jumped up landed on his feet and then stood straight up as if nothing happened.The soldiers stood still as if paralyzed and then a wave of blood squirt out of them and then they fell to the ground breathing their last breath.Zanaku with his head down looked up at the captain with a horrid look.

The captain then shaking Yelled,"for the Drosin empire" and then charged at Zanaku.While the captain ran at Zanaku,he held his hands forward,leaned forward and then screamed,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".A purple and black beam came out of his hands and it hit the captain on the chest.The captain fell to the ground with part of his chest missing and steam coming off of it.

Zanaku looked at the captain and said in a stern voice," you should have ran away when you had the chance,now iv'e got to get out of here".After saying that he ran up the steps and looked for a forest to travel in for a while.

Ooc: Hmmm...pretty ok...just a couple things:

1: Destry is the evil empire, not Drosin. Drosin is a Democracy

2: Use Italics for thoughts, only quotes for speech.

3: only minor mistakes, but improve spelling.

other than that, pretty good.

OoC: nice post CG. could you space that a little better though? its a little hard to read
and Storm, Drosin is a Monarchy, Conud is a Democracy.

IC:
"Down H-here!"
That voice! Sekhmet! Jacob looked down the crevice and saw Sekhmet, covered in bruises and blood. So, he survived. If I didn't nesd him I'd kill him from here.

Jacob would have jumped down to question him if it wasn't for the fact he had no clue what the woman might do. He turned back to her and repeated his questions. "Who are you and what do you want with him?" Jacob pointed at the bloody Sekhmet.

OoC: and now we wait for lbu

ooc:i edited it so now he is in Destry territory now thanks for the ponters storm

Ooc: no problem man, just pointing it out before everyone else attacks you about it. :lol:

~North West Caost Destry Docks~
ooc:hey guys i just sighned up so sup.

ic:Zanaku just got off the boat onto the wooden planks of the dock.He wore a Dark brown robe with its hood up.He slowly made his way to the end of the dock were stairs lead to a nearby town.

As he walked Destry worriors appeared at the top of the stairs and looked around.He tried not to look suspicious but the soldiers saw through that.He thought to himself,"there is the captain in the middle".The captain had a shved head but a mohawk down the middle.He gave the soldiers a gesture with his head.They slowly moved toward Zanaku.He thought to himself,"there is only one way im getting out of this".He quickly threw his robes off and rushed toward the men quickly.The men were surprised by his agilness and couldnt react fast enough.

Zanaku jumped into the air,unsheathed his machete,and landed in the middle of the soldiers on one hand.He spun around on the hand he was standing on and sliced with the other.He then jumped up landed on his feet and then stood straight up as if nothing happened.The soldiers stood still as if paralyzed and then a wave of blood squirt out of them and then they fell to the ground breathing their last breath.Zanaku with his head down looked up at the captain with a horrid look.

The captain then shaking Yelled,"for the Destry empire" and then charged at Zanaku.While the captain ran at Zanaku,he held his hands forward,leaned forward and then screamed,"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA".A purple and black beam came out of his hands and it hit the captain on the chest.The captain fell to the ground with part of his chest missing and steam coming off of it.

Zanaku looked at the captain and said in a stern voice," you should have ran away when you had the chance,now iv'e got to get out of here".After saying that he ran up the steps and looked for a forest to travel in for a while.

much better
i'm considering about posting as my other character Xenth. you guys think i should?

If you have the time, sure. otherwise, in my opinion, even though i am interested to see your other character, maybe you should wait until the whole "Sekhmet" deal gets done

Ooc: cool. and, so as not to spam the place up anymore, Good Night to All! I will resume posting when lbu8 posts.

"Leve me alone!!" said Night. Night took his cross bows and looked at his targets. Arrows went flying, nailing five men in the face. the bodys fell to the ground,blood spilling everywhere.

Out of nowhere a spear cut Nights right arm but insted of blood that is red black blood driped. Night turn around and shot the man in the leg. The man cryed in pain Night walked over and put his foot on his chest "no, no, i dont want to die!" cryed the man Night aimed the bow at the mans face, he pulled the trigger and the arrow went into the mans skull.

Nights left arm went pitch black again and also his right arm. Night saw this and started to panic "Richand i cant go on anymore, i-i am so sorry" Night started to walk back real slow like.

"Night! You didn't have to kill those people!"
Richand didn't know what was going on with Night, but he didn't have time to ask questions.
"Night, Siana, this way! We should get out of here before more soldiers arrive!"

Night started following Richand and Siana.

Night didnt understand why Richand was mad at him for killing those men back there. "great, now he hates me.... well then ill just go away when there not looking, but then again they seem like nice people maybe they could help me"Night thought. He kept up with Richand and Siana not saying a word to them.

The group made their way to the end of the town. They were about to leave when Siana stopped.
"We have to go back for Jacob!!!"
"That won't be necessary; he's not here any more."
The trio turned around to find an old man behind them.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Sir Menet, the elder of this town. Your friend Jacob came to me for answers to his abilities, which I answered, but he left as soon as I told him about Sehkmet..."
"Sehkmet??? What does he have to do with anything???"
"I'm sure Jacob will explain everything once you find him. Now hurry, go! I will distract the soldiers."
Richand nodded gratefully.
"Thank you."
Siana, Richand and Night ran out of the village.
"Any idea where Jacob went?"
Richand thought for a moment...
Sehkmet!
"I think I have an idea. Let's hurry!"

"Where are we going?" asked Night, he kept his voice low worrying that Richand was still mad at him for the deaths of the men he killed "and who is Sehkment and this jacob guy you are talking about?" asked Night

Ooc: @ Night: remember, Italics for thoughts. Good job everyone. ill resume once lbu8 makes an Ic.

Back