Realms--Official RP

IC
Drake jumped over the shock waves and landed in front of Seth where he swung his sword at his chest, at the same time large pillars of ice, angled at Seth rose from the ground towards him.
"My spell wasn't as useless as you think, it was just icing the ground so I could do this." Drake then again slashed froward, the large pillars of ice behind him shooting forwards at Seth.

"Heh heh heh," Sekhmet chuckled to himself at Zanaku's change. "Heh heh heh ha ha, HAHAHAHAHA HA!" Sekhmet could barely contain himself. "Oh, you are a funny one, Zanaku. Your power level increase, even with it, its still barely even cresting mine."

He planted his feet in the ground and clenched his fists. "Now, let me show you some REAL Power," The ground began to tremble, and the dirt and rocks rolled away from Sekhmet, as if fleeing for cover. "HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Sekhmet yelled, the ground around him exploded in firey ferocity. The raging peices of magma flew into Sagomir Gorge, landed on those still in the Rebel camp there. Lava poured from the Earth's wound, and filled the Gorge. Now, everyone was cut off from escape, not from the Gorge, but from the swirling pool of lava encompassing the perimeter.

The dust settled, and Sekhmet was levitating above the ground, his new power levels off the charts. His strength in magical prowess was now easily 15 times that of Zanaku's, and maybe even more. Sekhmet's eyes glowed a deep green, and he looked calmly toward the sky. His face seemed blank as he stared, then suddenly, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Green light burst from Sekhmet and his body exploded. Green and purple circlets of energy expelled from his inner sanctum, and the galaxy itself seemed to cringe at his power level. The light faded, and instead of Sekhmet being there, a large Green Dragon appeared in his place. The Dragon had a hooked beak, and blood red eyes. Its scales were a very dark sage-green, with tints of gray and black strewn throughout. The new creature stretched its wings wide, revealing they were tinted yellow with black spots. Its huge, hooked claws were formed around the curvature of its limbs, and its long teeth grew from the beak.

The creature stared at Zanaku for a moment, and then bellowed in its deep, raspy voice. "I am Sekhmet, the new God of Power..." The giant beast chuckled a moment. "Oh, whats wrong, Zanaku? My power level is easily over one-million. That is, until I charge up." Green light shone around Sekhmet, and he cried out in fury, space itself seemed to distort around them, and the heat in the air from the magma was heating up ever more. Sekhmet knew he would at least destroy one of them.

The Dragon panted a few times. "There, finally, my power level is at 700 million. Now," Sekhmet grinned, "You will taste the Terror of the Most Powerful Being in the Universe!" The Dragon opened its gaping mouth, and black magma burst forth, encompassing a building and flaring toward Zanaku.

IC
Drake jumped over the shock waves and landed in front of Seth where he swung his sword at his chest, at the same time large pillars of ice, angled at Seth rose from the ground towards him.
"My spell wasn't as useless as you think, it was just icing the ground so I could do this." Drake then again slashed froward, the large pillars of ice behind him shooting forwards at Seth.

Seth first blocked the small strike. When he heard what Drake was really planning Seth laughed. "Smart, I'll give you that but still quite useless. Seth jumped back and started slashing away the pillars as they neared him. Once they were gone Seth began to spin the scythe in front of himself.

"Now witness the power I posess!" Energy formed around the spinning scythe and soon the entire scythe was glowing. "Divine Tempest!" The energy in and around the scytge blasted forward as hundreds of sharp blades of pure white power.

IC
Drake jumped back, two smal bent pieces of ice shaped like magnifying glass floated infront of him as his hand started to glow.
"Light of Truth" A strong blinding light eruppeted from his arm at the the two pieces of ice. There the light was magnified creating a large laser which connected with the devine tempest causing a large explosion.
Drake then shot out of the explosion, his face scratched, a large cut in his arm. He dived forward and garbed hold of the scythe.
"This ain't yours" Screamed Drake as planted two feet on Seth's chest. Then with all his might he tried to wrestle the scythe from Seth, trying to throw it down the hole Xenth disapered down.

"You will not take this!" Seth twisted the scythe and his body in an attempt to break Drakes grip.

IC
"THIS IS NOT YOURS" Drake screamed as ice erupted around him, the scythe started to freeze over as Drake was flipped still holding on to the scythe. The ground around and below Seth started to become icy making any grip on the ground almost impossible. Drake then once again tried to flip the scythe down the hole.

"SHUT UP!!!"
Richand ran at Storm to attack, but Siana stepped in the way and caught his blade with one hand.
"You will not hurt... Lord Valentine..."
She attacked Richand with a lightning-fast kick, focing Richand to back up and block the blow. Richand looked helplessly at Siana.
"Siana... I don't want to fight you!"

"This won't work, Drake. This scythe has a power you don't know!" Seth did his best to force the scythe's tip into the ground. It was hard because his fingers were growing cold. Finally he managed to do it. "Divine Absorbtion!" The scythe began to glow and soon the ice disappeared, the magic energy that sustained it was gone.

Again Seth tried to twist it out of Drake's hands. "Let go!"

IC
"Okay plan B" Drake let go and dropped down, the scythe whirling over head. He then shot forward rugby tackling Seth in the stomach and with all his strength tried to push himself and Seth down the hole.

Seth quickly dug the scythe into the ground to brace them both from falling. "That hurt." Seth grabbed Drake and did his best to shove him back, but he was strong. Suddenly there was a burst of wind. Seth froze, Drake doesn't have wind magic, does he? No, I remember being told of light, dark, and ice, along with flight and skill. Where did the wind cone from?

In an instant the room was full of massive winds. Seth turned to look and there was Xenth. He was looking at the locket in his left hand, and standing on a platform of wind in mid-air. "HOW? HOW CAN YOU BE ALIVE?! YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!" Xenth closed the locket and looked at Seth. "I chose life."

Without any warning Seth was against the wall, his face bleeding. Xenth was holding the scyyhe. "Ugh...don't think because you've gained some speed you can defeat me. Miracles don't happen twice, boy." Seth stepped forward and held up his left hand.
"By the might of the Eternals, I strike at this world!"
There was a burt of light and Seth was holding a large sword in front of himself.

Xenth handed the scythe to Drake, and drew out his own sword. "Drake, I don't know if I can control this power but I want you to take this and go. If I live through this, I'll find you and help. Just...keep the Orb in that safe."

IC
Drake straped the scythe to his back and then looked at Xenth.
"I knew it, well i'm gonna go on ahead, you handle Seth, i'm gonna go help Richand." With that said Drake ran past and headed towards the main chambers. On the way there one of the doors burst open and silent one ran out holding a destry sword, his cloths drenched in blood. They exchanged a brief nod and carried on towards Storms chamber.

"You should have asked for his help. As I said, miracles only happen once." Seth charged at Xenth with a powerful slash to the ribs. Xenth blocked it quickly.

"You think I need help to kill you? You underestimate me." Xenth vanished in a burst of wind before reappearing behind with a slash that Seth easily blocked. "So you've regained your speed. Just remember I know that trick." Seth spun around and sent a flurry of slashes at Xenth, but each on missed. Xenth theb spun around whipping up a whirlwind before sending it towards Seth.

Seth sliced the whirlwind in half only to find Xenth holding his sword at Seth's face. "Miracles only happen once? Then what's this called."

Zanaku jumped out of the way with blinding speed. He looked at Sekhmet in his new form. Crap this is not good. Lets see what I can come up with. He then activated his shadow style,but something was different about it. His hands and feet had a layer of ice coming out of them with fire erupting from them also. He had spiked rocks coming out of his knuckles also. "Oric lets defeat him together. Well have a better chance on a team".

~mean while~

Nurgle looked at his brother with a serious look he hasnt given anybody before. His brother charged at him with his claymore and said "acsending dawn". His sword glowed then he swung it at Nurgle making a disk like blast ready to cut him in half. Nurgle morphed into the ground making himself look like a green puddle moved quickly on the floor at him then when right infront of him came out and uppercutted him. His brother flew back but regained his footing.

"What monstrosity is this. I knew you were always with the Demi gods". Nurgle laughed and said,"yes brother,they brung me power and helped me acheive what I wanted to. For example,theres a main city a sulfir. I demolished it and killed everyone in there. That is power". His brother looked at him with a sickening look. "You monster,ill end you.

Devine jugdment". His armur and sword were glowing now a white light. He ran at Nurgle and then dashed. Nurgle morphed his hand into a blade and blocked the blow while sliding back from the impact. He tried slashing his bros. feet but he jumped up and then slashed down. Nurgle morphed back into the ground dogded to the side and then came back up to slash his back. Tandle rolled forward,spun around,and shot a beam at Nurgle. Nurgle flew back but morphed spikes to gain his footing. "Are you having fun brother? Im having a blast".

Tandle said "im only starting brother,I will dispose of you". He lookd at the other heroes he was protecting,women, children, and teens alike. "Its okay ill protect you from this monster". All the people had hope in their faces when looking at Tandle. Nurgle lloked at this in digust. "Wow such hope for a weak man. You will all watch him die,and after hes killed,im going to sacrifice you all so I can acheive my final jugdement by the gods".

Last edited:
Storm chuckled at Richand's pain. "Come now Richand, you knew this would not be easy. Siana, kill him. He did this to you, as I have already explained, it is his Fault..."

Meanwhile...

Sekhmet reared back and bellowed, shaking the ground with the mere sound of his roar. "You really think Oric can do anything? My power still grows. 700 million... 800 million...yes... Its Over 900 Million!"

Sekhmet cracked his Dragonic foot on the ground and an Earthquake rattled towards his enemies. He then clapped his hands together, sending a shockwave towards them and distorting the sky enough to cause lightning rain pour across the field.

EDIT: Hey guys, come check out the RP I just made. "Solaris - Official Sign Up Thread", in the Board Games section.

Last edited:
Back