Realms--Official RP

ooc; just say that my post happened before gigs

ic;
Oric galloped full speed towards the tower, now visable on the horizon. He drew his bow and opened fire on the guards on the outskirts, dropping a few men in pools of their own blood. As he rode closer to the tower, a group of guards began to form ranks in front of the tower gates. Oric jumped off his horse and drew both swords, fighting his way into the large formation of men.

He ducked under one guards blade and slit his throat, kicking away the body. Countless more men fell to the steel of Oric's blades, bodies pileing at his feet. Storm would have to commit more men if he was to stop Oric's advance.

Richand jumped off the horse and continued to run as the castle loomed over them.
"You could say that. Just show me where!"

Storm's eyes flashed open like lightning as he felt their presence. He motioned a thought into the mind of Sekhmet as he stood in his chambers. They have arrived, go now.

Sekhmet followed orders instantly, blazing through the halls at incredible speed due to his power. He blasted through a window of the tower, lightning erupting from his hands towards the ground. He landed, but did not land. As the dust cleared, he hovered above the ground, staring down at Oric.

"Ah, Halgern. You will not be so lucky to escape me this time!" His eyes flashed green and lightning sprayed from his fingertips in an unbeleivably fast arc at Oric.

Oric decieded to try out his power of the wind on Sekhmet, a bright flash turned Oric in a pure white eagle and the bird passed under the lightning attack which hit behind him, killing even more of the destry soliders.

Oric changed back just as fast and used his momentum to run forward towards the Destry general. Oric moved quicker then ever before due to his weightlessness and jumped high into the air, seemingly floating through the air towards Sekhmet, and slash downward with both swords.

Sekhmet blinked at Oric's amazing speed and instinctively flared his Ancient Energies. An electrical shield formed itself in the way of Oric's attack, and when the swords hit, they caught fire, beggining to distintegrate. He did not even have to dodge the attack, Oric would have nothing left to attack with.

He flared another bolt of lightning at Oric.

ooc; i'm getting off
ic;

Oric instictivly pulled back the swords, tossing the molten metals to the side. He almost didn't see the lightning bolt screaming towards him. From such a close range there was no way to dodge.

Oric did all he could in turning around, the copper reinforced shield on his back took the force of the electricy and stopped it, keeping Oric's body free of the voltage. However the force of the blast sent Oric through the air, rolling to a stop and brusing him up a bit. Oric pushed himself up and drew his spear and shield, still smoking from the blast.

"So, you've become an amateur magician. Hm hm hm hm..." Sekhmet chuckled, energies growing in his hands. "Now you will experience the full Power of The God, Horus." He held his hands outwards, and beams of lightning forked from his fingertips. They wiggles their way and formed bots as they rocketed towards Oric in a spray fashion.

Ooc: Oh, come on lbu. Lets finish the battle at least.

Richand jumped off the horse and continued to run as the castle loomed over them.
"You could say that. Just show me where!"

"Alright follow me!" They were on the wrong side of the tower so Xenth led Richand around, making sure not to get hit by a stray bolt of lightning. Once they were at the other side Xenth stopped and pointed up. "There! You see it?"

"Hook of Pisces!!!"
Out of Richand's sword, a long, ice-blue stream of water shot up and froze on the opening like a grappling hook. Richand turned back to Xenth.
"Go help the others! I'll get Siana and come back!"
Grabbing onto the icy rope, Richand pointed his sword downwards.
"ROAR OF LEO!!!"
A jet of flame blasted from Richand's sword, sending him rocketing up the pole.
Please, Sia... Please be safe.

"No way! I'm coming with!" Xenth quickly grabbed the end the strange rope. Both were propelled up into the hole. They landed in a large room. There were a few statues and paintings along the walls. The door was on the opposite side but there was a man standing in front of it, holding a silver and gold scythe that glowed faintly red. "My my, I wasn't expecting to see you, Xenth Tervi."

"Tch...Seth Covull."

"Hm hm hm, yes... Come to me Richand...." Storm chuckled softly and looked at Siana. "He is coming for you, my Precious." She showed no sign of reaction for about a minute, then she grinned, her yellow rotting teeth and Golden shaded fangs protruding from her mouth. Her gaze was that of a zombies, and Storn was loving every minute of it.

He sent a though into Seth's mind. Seth, Richand and your Rival are scaling into your chambers right now. Do what you will with Xenth, but make sure Richand finds his way to me.

Back