Recieved my Guitar Hero 3 Disc Replacement Form

Clarke - Have you STILL not received the disc? I think after this long, I would call. It's been more than enough time.

Has anyone with the new disc experienced freezing problems? So far, I have played the game twice, about 10 different songs, and on two occasions, the disc froze for a few seconds in mid-song. Not the same song, and it didn't happen once I restarted the song. The glitch was bad enough to cause me to lose 3-4 notes.

This never happened with the old one.

cRaSh115 said:
I was getting ready to come home from lunch. Thinking the mail had already ran, and I didn't get any mail today. When I walked outside, our carrier walked up and handed me the cardboard envelope!!

WOO HOO. I went back inside, popped it in. I didn't notice a BIG difference. The biggest difference I did notice was the fact that there isn't as much sound coming out of the guitar when you make a mistake. My step son will really appreciate that. He hated the Wii version for that reason. It's more subtle now.

The game did freeze in one spot, but I think it was an isolated thing. I only got to play one song. The sound distribution is much nicer.

I'm looking forward to the new faceplate. Mine is so boring. lol

Glad to hear you got the disc finally. I haven't had time to play but about an hour with it, and no freezes. Of course, I had only played it once before I sent mine in, so I am still a rank amateur on this game, still messing around with learning it by playing Slow Ride (!) :scared: So I'm glad as well that missed note sound is less bothersome...

Back