Recieved my Guitar Hero 3 Disc Replacement Form

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
Hey all, Just received from the mail the stuff to replace my Guitar Hero 3 disc. Just wanted to let you all know. Did a quick search and nothing recent turned up.

If you're wondering, it came in this big yellowish orange package. Inside is a form i gotta fill out and a disc mailer thing where I put the disc in, stamped an all. All i gotta do is fill the form and put the disc in and mail it.

What sucks is that it says "Please allow 3-4 weeks to receive a replacement disc." Dangit, no Guitar Hero for at least a month. Anyone else get it? Well, I guess i'll send it in early just to get the 3-4 weeks over with.

as if they hadn't screwed us enough by leaving surround sound and dlc out.

i need my gh3 for a party this weekend, so i'll be sending it in monday.

(sigh)

google activision's online (pre)registration form.

I havent had an issue with mine.

My surround sound usually will bump my DPL to DPL Emulator if its not true dobly and try to put it out yet it didnt have this problem and sounded perfectly fine. I just bought it box didn't say DPL so not sure whats up eaither way ill just skip the hassel it emulates fine if thats all its doing... It's not Mono sound or anything. When are they suppose to start selling it with dobly standard?

Maybe i lucked out. If they paid for it you would figure they would put it on the box... unless they didnt want to waste the cash there eiather.

Last edited:
AoWFraggit said:
as if they hadn't screwed us enough by leaving surround sound and dlc out.
(sigh)

I thought the devs did say there was going to be dlc, around the time when the extra guitar comes on sale.

mono

wezeles said:
I havent had an issue with mine.

My surround sound usually will bump my DPL to DPL Emulator if its not true dobly and try to put it out yet it didnt have this problem and sounded perfectly fine. I just bought it box didn't say DPL so not sure whats up eaither way ill just skip the hassel it emulates fine if thats all its doing... It's not Mono sound or anything. When are they suppose to start selling it with dobly standard?

Maybe i lucked out. If they paid for it you would figure they would put it on the box... unless they didnt want to waste the cash there eiather.

It is actualy mono sound, the Aussie PAL version GH3. You actually get the same channel to both speakers instead of 1 channel to 1 speaker and the other channel to the other speaker, especially a problem when your playing 2 players.

So i dont think your DPL Dolby Emulator can magically make the 2nd channel.

I suggest getting your copy exchanged so you can experience the game and sound properly, especially in 2 player mode.

yea i got this thing yesterday. i will probably send it off after i get Mario Kart, just to make the wait easier. But how the heck could it be one month, though? All they have to do is stick a cd into a paper case and mail it off.

pYRo said:
yea i got this thing yesterday. i will probably send it off after i get Mario Kart, just to make the wait easier. But how the heck could it be one month, though? All they have to do is stick a cd into a paper case and mail it off.

well seeing as thousands of people will be shipping their disks in, they're going to have to register and process them, just to make sure no smartasses send in their wiiplay disks (cough).

and btw, if you really are going to wait for mario kart to be released, you may as well forget, seeing as guitar hero 4 will probably be out by then.

For those of you who have received the replacement mailer. What does the status show on the Activision site.

To do this, go to http://www.activisiongameexchange.com/ Where it says Click to check the status of your exchange. Enter your last name, house number and zip code and it will tell you.

I checked mine and it says "We have received your submission and it is being processed. Submission status information is updated daily. Please continue to check this website to find the mail date for your submission."

Just curious if the ones that have been sent out say something different.

Thanks,

Back