Recieved my Guitar Hero 3 Disc Replacement Form

Thanks for checking. Maybe I will be lucky and have it waiting for me in the mailbox when I get home.

AoWFraggit said:
and btw, if you really are going to wait for mario kart to be released, you may as well forget, seeing as guitar hero 4 will probably be out by then.

yeah, you're probably right, dangit.

Just wanted to let let everyone know, for those interested, my new Guitar Hero disc was put in the mail yesterday so I should be expecting it within the next few days. Awesome! Anyone else getting their discs back?

COLDshiver said:
Just wanted to let let everyone know, for those interested, my new Guitar Hero disc was put in the mail yesterday so I should be expecting it within the next few days. Awesome! Anyone else getting their discs back?

+1 on the replacement disc being mailed out yesterday.

I got my replacement mailer over the weekend and put it in the mail today. We shall see how long it takes to get it back........

got mine on friday, mailed it on saturday

but they haven't recieved it yet, checked status and it still says about the shipping of GH3 replacement form

dangit, a clarification: They didn't send me my new disc, rather another disc replacement package. dunno why lol. Oh well, was excited for nothing :/

Has anyone received the new copy of the game yet?
Whats the latest status for your shipment online? Mine says "We have received your submission and it is being processed. Submission status information is updated daily. Please continue to check this website to find the mail date for your submission." I'm assuming this means they received my game and will ship out my replacement soon.

it did say "expect 3-4 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped"

...have a little patience.

AoWFraggit said:
it did say "expect 3-4 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped"

...have a little patience.
I'm being very patient, only because my roommate has GHIII and Rock Band for his 360 lol, but I was only curious as to everyone else's status.

Been about two weeks since the 1st post.
Just curious if anyone has received the new STEREO copy yet?

Craptivision STILL has not even sent my mail in return form yet. Pretty pathetic... :mad5:
I will be calling for sure to get a new copy mailed to me before I send in my bad copy.
I didn't go buy the game on release day so I could go without it for a month while they get around to sending me a new one.

I received my mailer Monday and shipped out my disc yesterday. I sent it in the provided disc mailer, but put that inside of a Priority Mail envelope with Delivery Confirmation. Yeah, it cost me $4 to do that, but at least it will prove they got it. Now we'll see how long it takes!

And I had the standard status message "We have received your submission and it is being processed. Submission status information is updated daily. Please continue to check this website to find the mail date for your submission." on their site as soon as I registered for the exchange program a couple weeks ago.

According to the online status, the replacement disc is in the mail somewhere. Luckily I have another disc since I got a 2nd copy of GHIII for Christmas :).

Back