Red Steel the Golden Eye of Wii?

Cyan Winters said:
But it doesn't make the game good. It makes the system good.

I'm sure every FPS on the Wii will feature controls like that (maybe not swordplay, but certainly grenades) and so the "features" of Red Steel are really just novelty items taking advantage of the fact the Wii is a brand new way of playing.

Within a few months when theres plenty of FPS running around, it's doubtful Red Steel will still stand tall as a great game.

Well, they will learn from the mistakes from Red Steel. There has to be someone brave enough to go into unknown territory. You can't blame them and i don't care if Red Steel won't later be a great game compared to others because as new games are made, people learn new tricks to develop their games better.

COLDshiver said:
Well, they will learn from the mistakes from Red Steel. There has to be someone brave enough to go into unknown territory. You can't blame them and i don't care if Red Steel won't later be a great game compared to others because as new games are made, people learn new tricks to develop their games better.

And that is the reason why Goldeneye was so good. It was the first, most complete and fluid playing game of it's kind. I still love that game.

ABC said:
And that is the reason why Goldeneye was so good. It was the first, most complete and fluid playing game of it's kind. I still love that game.

And in such, the definitive answer to this thread is simple.

No.

Back