redsteel

Nymisus

WiiChat Member
Jun 13, 2007
Austin TX
Wii Online Code
4578-9904-0989-9976
i have completed the first 2 missions now and have got no respect points, how do you get those?

When you have a sword fight and you can choose to kill them or spare them. If you spare them you'll get Respect points. Another way is.......

Later in the game you can make them surrender without killing them. You'll get points there too

also if u do the little hammer or whatever u get 10 each. you dont really need respect points yet, ( im playing it right now). u end up doing ALOT more swordfights and whatnot later. (btw, it's more worth it to not kill the ppl, cuz the death move is lame.)

i also got my wii a week ago and got bored today with wii sports and wii play and went and go it.....it was between mario party 8 and this, my neighbor has the mario so I can borrow that until i decide to buy it

Nymisus said:
i also got my wii a week ago and got bored today with wii sports and wii play and went and go it.....it was between mario party 8 and this, my neighbor has the mario so I can borrow that until i decide to buy it

Cool, let me know what you think of Red steel after you play it

Wii_Smurf said:
When you have a sword fight and you can choose to kill them or spare them. If you spare them you'll get Respect points. Another way is.......
I've killed everyone so far! :crazy:

yeah me too, maybe I should just kill every other one

The recommended way to go about killing vs mercy is to always give mercy for more respect. It's honestly a stupid mechanic that can only hurt you. If maybe it had a different plot in say like Fable it would be neat, but it doesn't.

The game itself is honestly not half bad after you work through the bugs, such as the aiming inaccuracy. Once you figure out how to fix it, it works great. I thought the game was pretty lame, but as far as our selection of fps, it's not that shabby, and I'd recommend it, as it has unique controls that I wouldn't call bad, but needs to get used to.

ya im thinking about buying this game when i get my wii u think i should

I definitely think you should. The reviews are really mixed and in the start I really didn't like it for some reason. But I really like it now and I am pretty into it. Worth the money if you ask me but you should rent it first to see for yourself. I saw it at Blockbuster.

SadistBlue said:
The recommended way to go about killing vs mercy is to always give mercy for more respect. It's honestly a stupid mechanic that can only hurt you. If maybe it had a different plot in say like Fable it would be neat, but it doesn't.

and besides, the kill move isnt even that cool. it's not like u slice his head off or something, it's just a punch in the face.

Back