redsteel

has anyone beat the girl from the geisha house?? you know the one that you can't attack and have to dogde or parry?? I have tried like 8 times and come up with the same amount of hits and all.....I have already got all the moves and raised my striking power, but am still unable to beat her....any tips?

Red Steel was my second game on the Wii. At first i didnt like it very much but kept playing it and got used to the controls and before long it got pretty damn fun.
To beat the chick in the geisha house do as SadistBlue said. Or do as i did and keep hitting her sword until it breaks and she gives up. Also watch when her sword goes red, dont use your sword to block you have to dodge if you dont you will still get hit.

that's one of the strong moves the dojo dude tells you about. but when they go to do one of those attacks, they get slow, and u can strike quickly to the side and they wont be able to do it.

yeah thats what i have been doing is trying to dodge and then attack...I can't seem to dodge them all though and she hits me 2 or 3 times when she makes contact.....guess I'll try some more today

I wish this game would save at the checkpoints and not have to do the whole level over again

Nymisus said:
I wish this game would save at the checkpoints and not have to do the whole level over again

As long as you leave the game running, you won't have to repeat anything.

cool, i didn't know, or i had fogoten about when their sword turns red....as soon as I read that I tried again and beat her on the first try....now i'm trying to save the kata guri blade

Back