Release Date Betting!

Mario Famous said:
...No, IGN had an article about it

...Hmmm, my friend Typed-O, he said the 29th, I read the article and it said the 19th...

meh, I KNOW the release date and everything, i wasnt wondering where that date + price was, i was wondering where you statement of saying that came from

Sovieto said:
Sasuke was the closest! By 5 days! Well, no one win, but we can all laugh at the complete coo-coos who believed in October 2
I'll start.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But of course Oct 1 was completely sane...

COMPETITION IS STIL ON! i live in Australia......some how.......some way.....It will come out in australia before america...... So my date is for the australia release date which is pretty stupid by me cause it will make my score worse because i highly doubt it will come before in australia than america :(

I realise this is all over, but i reckon the wii is out in Europe on the 11th December. Same day as Zelda gamecube and two weeks before xmas. If it's after xmas i will not be happy.

m7ticalm said:
COMPETITION IS STIL ON! i live in Australia......some how.......some way.....It will come out in australia before america...... So my date is for the australia release date which is pretty stupid by me cause it will make my score worse because i highly doubt it will come before in australia than america :(

Europe release date: December 8th for 249 euros
http://wii.ign.com/articles/732/732712p1.html

I think that Nintendo will sell soooooo many wiis at christmas because that could be after the first price drop in Northa America. There might even be more sold in dewcember than in November.

Back