remember me?

jag7185

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2015
Virginia Beach va
Old skool 2007 its "the loose cannon" former admin. I came back to say hi and got a good laugh at memory lane when a old thread about me popped up on my face book. I guess I was "legendary" back then huh? Future years past i left the PD years ago and joined the navy. I'm 29, engaged and have a 7 month old son. I got a Wii u but rarely do I ever play as a mom and sailor I have no time anymore. It sucks! :( I don't know who's still around or who isn't but if anyone from the past sees this, its nice to "meet again". FYI Im sure the question will come up as to what happened but all I recall from that long ago was me going 50 shades of cray cray on some member and it got personal. Unanimously it was decided that my admin status be stripped to which I didn't fight about. I had like 1 other trusty admin at the time (Mitch I think his user name was???) And it got very overwhelming between life and internet. Anyways hope to game w y'all soon and here's a recent picture of me now :)

Attachments

• IMG_73501833436981.jpeg
    IMG_73501833436981.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 376
**** THE COPS BACK!!!

Hide the undisclosed bag of nothing at all

Thanx Zelda. I guess you remember me D but I don't remember you I'm sorry it was a long time ago I remember only a hand full of ppl

I was once mistake for the owner of the site when things got bad.

I also had a Red mushroom...............................

Uhhh lol only admins I remember were Mitch prez and the ever absent i0n. Are they even still around? I feel a Lil stupid that I don't remember you D :(

F
orgotten.......................... (even if a name change dont help)

Well no sh*t! You stuck around all this time? That's pretty awesome! Last thread I saw that came up in my news feed was shown by a friend I still hang out with to this day from my home town when I go up to visit. We met on here! She showed me quite the "*****" session everyone wrote about me I started to laugh. I must have been horrible I kinda feel bad though! Started searching and there's like "the fall of Wii chat" threads, threads on about admin time line and ppl asking wtf happened between me and this page. I even got blamed for a data loss somehow?? Yikes!!!!! Lol. Anyways nice to see you again :) I wonder who else is still around

That's crazy but I don't blame em. I keep in contact w 2 ppl from here though I gotta ask what their names were in here bc I don't remember but one is my fire fighter friend and the other is that girl from my hometown. We talk all the time and see each other at least for a few days near the end of the month. I remember fox I liked him and Mitch too. Wed talk on MSN all the time back in the day :)

Names, names everywhere, ive probably met some people off here at various games events I ether work at or wander round dressed as some one (The Undertaker, Mork, DOOMbloke, Dan), some people clame to "Know me from the internet" IM NOT THAT FAMOUS!! Yet.................

Anyway, damn crappy memory makin me forget things

Back