Reputation (Little green dots) FAQ

The_Loose_Cannon said:
:smilewinkgrin:

no problem

Im not being rude but are you ignoring me? Its just i have posted twice for you, but its kk, i dont mind lol :cool:
Lee.J

lee.jarratt said:
Im not being rude but are you ignoring me? Its just i have posted twice for you, but its kk, i dont mind lol :cool:
Lee.J

i thought i wrote back

no youre not the problem. youre a topic amongst problems but not the sole cause of them. weve talked about it before so dont worry

Has negative rep been abolished?
Because whenever I try to rep someone there is only the positive and not the negative.
Not that I neg a lot, it's just something I noticed.

green dots = penis size. If your a girl and you have a lot of greenage.. im not gonna get into details but lets just pretend its a good thing. ;-)

Shiftfallout said:
green dots = penis size. If your a girl and you have a lot of greenage.. im not gonna get into details but lets just pretend its a good thing. ;-)

Are you high?

Hey Ion, just a question...

When we recieve gray bars of reputation, we don't raise our rep... and if that same person that gave me gray rep is capable to give green rep now, does the gray bar raises our rep with the green rep??

demonflair said:
Hey Ion, just a question...

When we recieve gray bars of reputation, we don't raise our rep... and if that same person that gave me gray rep is capable to give green rep now, does the gray bar raises our rep with the green rep??

although im not i0n, ill have to say the answer is no

its all about the member status at the moment in which they send you a rep. heres an example- say im new and i rep you because you were helpful on a mario question. i give you a gray rep. but now, people have rep'ed me for being helpful so now i have the ability to rep someone in green. its still not going to change the fact that last week i gave you a grey rep and now i can dole out green reps.

see what im saying? a bit confusing i know

The_Loose_Cannon said:
although im not i0n, ill have to say the answer is no

its all about the member status at the moment in which they send you a rep. heres an example- say im new and i rep you because you were helpful on a mario question. i give you a gray rep. but now, people have rep'ed me for being helpful so now i have the ability to rep someone in green. its still not going to change the fact that last week i gave you a grey rep and now i can dole out green reps.

see what im saying? a bit confusing i know

Oh I see :ihih: :ihih:

Anyways, that's a bit... uh... bad, I had so much work making sigs for ppl(«- call it newbies) in trade for rep, and I only recieve DAMM GRAY BARS, I mean, it was only two, the others gave me green at least...:lol:

demonflair said:
Oh I see :ihih: :ihih:

Anyways, that's a bit... uh... bad, I had so much work making sigs for ppl(«- call it newbies) in trade for rep, and I only recieve DAMM GRAY BARS, I mean, it was only two, the others gave me green at least...:lol:

case in point- look at my status, and now check out your reps since i just reped you

Wow... Hey, Guys? Have I Been ANY Trouble On Here?

Be Honest.... Seriously....

ANyway... I Just Got SOme "Grey" Rep... So... Pretty Much Pointless As Of Now, Correct?

I Got Negative Rep One Day Saying,"Infranview sucks, make a sig thats worth a ****"

WTF? What's Infranview? However, This Was A LOOOOOONG Time Ago... i Still Remember It Though... :p

Back