Reputation wtf?

it all depends.

If you make a stupid post you get bad rep from people.If its a good posy you get good ratings

Always happy to help[!

That be correct. Though you know everyone wants to Rep me all over...

LOL you usually get Rep for not being a total arse and actually answering a question to a post :)

Wii_Smurf said:

LOL you usually get Rep for not being a total arse and actually answering a question to a post :)
Just neg rep'd you:wtf:

Na... I don't even use the reputation system on these forums, don't think anyone realy does.

I think we should make more use of it, it would help a lot I think. Would help with knowing who the tidy, mature people of this forum are and who are the complete imature n00bs of this place

It doesn't really matter.
No one here uses it on this forum anyway.
Which is incredibly disappointing. Even if you do rep someone it usually doesn't show up because everyone only has 1 green bar for their rep. You can rep someone forever and it won't alter anything! It's a mockery!

its pointless.
Just like reporting someone for swaring on an online game.
wtf are u gona get out of it?
:shifty:

StevenNevets said:
Just neg rep'd you:wtf:

Na... I don't even use the reputation system on these forums, don't think anyone realy does.

I have got bad rep...

Did you bad rep me? FOOL!

Wii_Smurf said:

I did answer the question so why Bad rep me?

I think the rep system would work better , if everyone time you gave some rep, you got a little yourself, this would encourage much wider use (however there would have to be a limit of say +10 reppings a day)

ThreadDateComment
reputation_balance.gif
Share Friend Codes here03-13-2007 08:56 AMasking for personal information
reputation_neg.gif
Would you trade-in Zelda?03-11-2007 06:19 PMyou are a giant flaming homosexual
reputation_balance.gif
Emulator games work so...03-06-2007 01:10 PM
reputation_balance.gif
2 Wii's for sale. I...02-22-2007 05:40 PMyour such a fag
Theres my "Latest Reputation"...lol. Why is it that I never saw any of that before? How pathetic are some of the people on this forum? Its sad how these 14 yr old babies think that I'm going to get mad when they cry "fag" or "homo" over the internet...

Guys if you want the Repuation system to be more poular, all you have to do is start using it...
Start right now, go look for someone who has took the trouble to help you out, and reward them.
If people start using it, it will get more popular. People will see others with a high rep amount and want that for themselves.
It starts with YOU. Go make a difference.

I honestly don't care if its popular or not. I never paid attention to it before until I read this thread and I don't plan on looking using it in the future. I think it should be scrapped since it seems like its being used more to flame people or insult them which is not good at all. I judge rep by reading what people say in threads and looking at their post counts. Also by talking with them....

Back