Kai193

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
What happens if someone sends you good or bad things to your reputation?
Why do we have reputation?
And how do you know if someone has given you good or bad reputation feedback?
thanks

To check reputation, what I do is try to give MYSELF rep. points. It says "that's a nono :nono:" and shows me my rep. points. I only have 11.

Nintendocam said:
To check reputation, what I do is try to give MYSELF rep. points. It says "that's a nono :nono:" and shows me my rep. points. I only have 11.

does that mean 11 people have given you good feedback

Meh bloody noobs
7 rep points most are from noobs

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/12712-heres-my-first-repetative-question.html#post168787

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok who commented on my thread and wrote "youre an idiot????" (implying me)

not nice and highly immature fess up.....

ETA: it was a reputation remark.....:mad5:

why would someone do that to me im very curious to know who wrote it and why it was done......not a lash out to the site or anything so please dont take it as such to any and all administrators reading this addition to the above forementioned thread.

i again am just curious to know who and why that was done???? awefully rude if you ask me since i didnt do a single thing wrong?

I have ten reputation points so far. I have no idea how or why. It would be nice to be able to see who has given you rep points and what for, as I have seen on other forums.

You know, it'd be nice if we could post responses to folks who leave us reputation. I got hit for posting a lucid, well-thought out opinion on GTA and other mature title on the Wii with 'do you have a brain?'.

I guess the dude wasn't confident enough in his arguement because he never engaged me in discussion in the thread.

Honestly, if i0n can't do something to make it a little more honest, I could do without the reputation system.

Its better than the Karma (or korma to put it my way) system of other sites
There was a annoying person that just lowerd every ones untill he got baned

You start off with 9. I don't know how many points i have.

Edit: 9 :). Ahwell, beggers cant be choosers!

Last edited:
i0n can change it so it's not anonymous, but this forum is better off without it.
We already have enough edrama without getting into fights about reputations

But i would like to figure this out..
I have 3 positive and one negative, and mine is at 9.
So my theory is that we start off at 10, and only negative ones count.
Dunno though, any other theories?

Last edited:
Back