Dec 27, 2006
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149365

Japanese magazine confirmed it..

vlphp040640.jpg

iup361814.jpg

Bio Hazard: Umbrella Chronicles

Do discuss :)

ps. something like this surely deserves some rep yes? :thumbsup:

Why does Ashley look different? And I don't know how to feel about this...part of me is mad that I got it on Gamecube even though it was an awesome Gamecube game. Other part is like maybe I should get this just to experience another FPS on the Wii cuz I love Red Steel and like Red Steel the controls will be sick.

P.S. For some reason this makes me feel even more certain that RE: 5 is coming to the Wii. One can only hope.

This isn't resident Evil 4.... It's going to be a brand new Resident Evil game for the Wii.

Should be awesome.

TRI.. this IS resi 4 the other 1 you are thinking about is umbrealla chronichles, wich is really lame because you dont moe... you just sheet on screen.. a bit like wiiplay, Lol

lets face it...it'll be a port with a couple of small enhancements to make it more wii-like

Well maybe it is RES4, since it's a remake, with possible new gameplay with the Wiimote ( which is awesome ), better grafics, and even a longer storyline...

MasterJedi2U said:
Why does Ashley look different? And I don't know how to feel about this...part of me is mad that I got it on Gamecube even though it was an awesome Gamecube game. Other part is like maybe I should get this just to experience another FPS on the Wii cuz I love Red Steel and like Red Steel the controls will be sick.

P.S. For some reason this makes me feel even more certain that RE: 5 is coming to the Wii. One can only hope.

Im with you, i bougth the gamestop exclusive 0, 1 and 4 bundle for $40 2 months back, still havent beat zero...or 1... or even played 4. but if its on wii i know it'll be better. maybe ill just trade in 4 for GC, and apply it to the wii version.

There are going to be two seperate games, Resident Evil 4 is getting released with many new Wii enhancements with all the same ps2 enhancements kept. And there is going to be a seperate game titled Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Ok... I was confused at why the screenshots didn't match what the title said.
(In the title it says "RESI 4" and in the thread has screen shots of RE: UC)

The screenshots for Resident Evil 4(Biohazard 4) are in the link... these are the Umbrella Cronicles Screen Shots.

I already have this game for GameCude so I won't be getting the new version for the Wii.

As much fun as this game is... it's hard to get passed that you can't strafe! FFS would strafing be that hard to program into the game?

I love Resident Evil 4 and already beat the Gamecube version. I gave it to a friend so I guess I'll be buying the Wii version once again. I just hope that the graphics would be a true widescreen and enhance given the Wii specs and relationship to the Cube.

Back