Sonic Unleashed button

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
wasn't sure if ANOTHER sonic unleashed thread was needed, but thought i would add some fuel to the fire

3afhbn.jpg

look at that button, the one that says 'A', it kinda looks like a gamecube controller, so if it IS a gamecube controller, that means the video was for the wii

and that was a pretty good looking video

if/when this game comes to the wii, i'm buying it for sure

so thoughts? do you guys think that's actually from a gamecube controller?
link
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261273&page=44

I wasn't aware of this game, I hope it comes out on Wii, I thought Secret Rings was very good..People who think otherwise suck at it.

He thinks it's a button designed for level purposes only, not an indication of the player having to press a similar button on the controller, that's why he said "sadly" but I think it could be possible...

Well that definetely is a Gamecube controller A button...What platform is this game originally announced for?

And Mushroomed: do we have each other added in Brawl?

{Axtlár} said:
Well that definetely is a Gamecube controller A button...What platform is this game originally announced for?

And Mushroomed: do we have each other added in Brawl?

it hasn't been officially announced for any system, but people have been saying that that's not a wii trailer because the graphics are too good

and no, unfortunately we don't, and won't for about a week, i'm trying my best to get my interwebness up and running, but for now my wii just won't connect

i'll make sure your one of the first people i pm when i get it working

mushroomedmario said:
why is that sadly?

well because it doesnt confirm the game for wii.

@axtlar sonic secret rings was a good game. my friend gave it to me because he didnt like it. i thought it was awesome.

All right, Mushroomed..You know that same thing happened to me, for some reason the Wii couldn't pick up any acces points from my router.
Vashii: I'm glad there's people who like it like me...And I'm not even that good at the game since I quite don't likeall those RPG-like customizations for Sonic, but very good graphics level desing (without any trademark Sonic dumb stuff)and story and fun multiplayer make up for it.

vashivihan said:
well because it doesnt confirm the game for wii.
although it not confirmed to come to the wii, the fact that that's part of the map dosn't change anything

see above posts, sonic rush 2 has a button for x on the ds in their levels(or maybe it's the first one, or maybe both),

mushroomedmario said:
although it not confirmed to come to the wii, the fact that that's part of the map dosn't change anything

see above posts, sonic rush 2 has a button for x on the ds in their levels(or maybe it's the first one, or maybe both),

i dont know much about sonic rushes. so u are supposed to press the button when it pops up for about a millionth of a second?

Back