resident evil 4: rent or buy

xsalad_bar

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
I heard that this game was really good but I was wondering if it would be worth buying. How many hours of game play does it have and what's the replay value. Rent or buy?

I would buy it, on many reasons, Because the game will take you about 20 hours to complete, and then when you complete the first round you can go for extras like better guns, unlimited ammo etc, Plus there are other games unlocked when you beat it. Like ada's seperate ways and a type mini shooting game (which is addicting) and its definately a game you will beat and still want to play again. Pick it up. I hope I helped you on your decision.

i bought it. you should buy it. reason? because there's like nothing else to buy for the wii.

Worth every penny from what I've played so far. Better than alot of games that are still being sold for $50...

Being only $30, it's by far the best value for the wii right now...I'm very pleased with my RE4 purchase.

Yeah I played it on the gcube, but my file got corrupted so I never completed the game. Bought the Wii version for 38 bucks and it is a great game.

So yes you heard correct it is a good game, and you also heard correctly from me when I say BUY!

Three words: BUY BUY BUY! This game is even better on the Wii. Like the other versions, the replay value is huge(I've beaten the game almost ten times!). The graphics a bit smoother, but are mainly the same(except for the 16:9 REAL widescreen view). Plus, the controls feel completely natural;aiming with the remote, shaking to run and dodge, etc. This is a must-buy at only thirty bucks.

You should rent it first because there may be an uncanny reason that you won't like it. But You'll most likely think It's great. But just to be on the safe side, always rent first.

Back