Resident evil 4.....TOMORROW

I've seen Resi 4 for 25 quid on some websites.. I'll give the link if anyone's interested

Yeah it's a great game, never had it myself but I have played it, and enjoyed it, so I will probably be getting this game at some point =]

Re4 comes out tomorrow? in the states its the 20th it comes out and today (monday the 18th) we have 2 days left.. the title of this thread was very missleading and upsetting... was going to buy on lunch break :(

surfinrach90 said:
Yeah it's a great game, never had it myself but I have played it, and enjoyed it, so I will probably be getting this game at some point =]
:) that's cool, I'll be getting it, too, I think the story is very good and dramatic, the game is just great in every sense.

I'll def be getting RE 4 for the wii. its only 30 bucks which is a steal plus the wii controls will make it better than ever. it kinda stinks that it's the same game as the ps2 one. I wouldve liked extra stuff.

gingerkid said:
I'll def be getting RE 4 for the wii. its only 30 bucks which is a steal plus the wii controls will make it better than ever. it kinda stinks that it's the same game as the ps2 one. I wouldve liked extra stuff.

well if its the same as ps2 one then that means you are getting the extra stuff... the GC version lacked the Ada Wong missions...

gingerkid said:
it has extra stuff like new weapons for the Wii version only and other stuff, it's not the ps2 version, it's the Wii version! it just happens to have some contents from the ps2 version

JeremyGTS said:
Re4 comes out tomorrow? in the states its the 20th it comes out and today (monday the 18th) we have 2 days left.. the title of this thread was very missleading and upsetting... was going to buy on lunch break :(

Just as new movies open on Fridays, dvd/music/game releases are almost always released on Tuesdays over here in the US. I'm pretty sure its out tomorrow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_4#Alternative_versions

Last edited:
I've personally never played RE:4, I'm a huge Nintendo fan and own a Wii, so I see this title as a must-have. Not to mention I've been craving more adult-oriented, challenging games so this is a welcome sign. I placed my pre-order at EB today, where it is retailing for $29.95.

THAT price is just awesome. Save $20 from any other crappy Wii title.

I Had the PS2 version. It was awesome but the Wii version looks better, and I think they added a slight veiw different things to it, I might pick it up tomorrow along with a Classic controller so I can d/l donkey country 2...lol

Vanquish23 said:
I've personally never played RE:4, I'm a huge Nintendo fan and own a Wii, so I see this title as a must-have. Not to mention I've been craving more adult-oriented, challenging games so this is a welcome sign. I placed my pre-order at EB today, where it is retailing for $29.95.

THAT price is just awesome. Save $20 from any other crappy Wii title.

go to walmart 28.85! Besides i ****ing hate ebgames and gamestop dont support those douches...

I would pick this up exept I already have the gamecube version.:yesnod: I might rent it though just to try out the new controls.

Back