Resident Evil 4 Wii Price and Good News

I am for sure getting this, RE4 was one of my favorite games for the gc (still is), and I'm pumped on how it's gunna work on the wii. Totally worth the 30 bucks.

I'm getting it. From all the ratings I've seen, it's supposedly one of the best games ever. And, obviously, on the wii, the controls will work much better, as aiming comes naturally on it. Only concern, is knifing. This works by slashing the wiimote. Most games which have pointer+motion sensing don't work too well. Like red steels grenade throwing, which was impossible, and I was forced to do it using the buttons. But they might have pulled it offm and hopefully have. Summer starts, and all the good games start coming out! RE4, BWii, MP3 all coming out this summer, or at least near summer. And then, after, we get SMG, and SSBB! Oh, and us in europe got MSC not too long ago. So, finally some good games, and hopefully they will continue this at a steady rate. And E3 is coming up too! Wow, that went kind of off topic...

(sorry for not writing out the full names of games, but it'll make you think just a bit harder...)

if its RE4 then its not a light gun game. Its a third person adventure/horror game. For those of you who haven't played this on game cube, you will be amazed at how fun this game is, especially the first couple of hours that are spent in the village. RUN FOR YOU LIFE AND BARRICADE THE WINDOWS...i wish i could watch the RE newbs when those guys come running for you. Have fun.

Having not really played RE4, bar a little messing around on my bro's PS2 version, I will probably get this.

Back