Resident Evil 4

Deanis

Tip#67: Sell Your Wii
Nov 14, 2006
Sydney, Australia
Wii Online Code
4076-9395-0234-2025
Now I know its a 'Cube game, but seem as I dont have one I bought it for Wii, and man does it rock! I love it! All I can say is that I hope they release a Wii version soon, the aiming would be sweet!

I doubt it'll be released SOON, but it will be freaking awesome. And I agree with you, RE4 is an amazing game.

You will have quite a wait, Umbrella Chronicles is due out at the end of 2007, no dought to coincide with the third movie!! I'm looking forward to it probably more then I was the wii.

There is a Wii resi coming out
But it will be a spin off NOT RESI 5

I thought Umbrella Chronicles was going to tie each of the 4 games together. You'll play in the mansion, the city, the farm areas from 4 etc.

There were a few dissapointments in the gamecube, but that wernt one of em!

RE4 rocks and as i heard the new Wii resi game will have different sections of resi 1,2,3 and 4. The game gives people more knowledge about the umbrella company.

Yer thatll be sweet, resi4 is the first one ive ever played (except for like 5mins of resi2 on PSone), the game rocks, love the dudes with the chainsaws, creep me everytime :p. I wish I could save the game on the Wii's internal memory, ahwell...

Back