reuc advice

xroachie

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
anyone got any advice on how to kill those 2 guys in the coats? i try to use the machine gun as much as i can but i just keep getting whooped :mad5:

xroachie said:
anyone got any advice on how to kill those 2 guys in the coats? i try to use the machine gun as much as i can but i just keep getting whooped :mad5:

Shotgun SA
and machine gun

save up ammo until then

then they charge at you use the Shotgun SA to shoot their their head (SA has a faster reload time so you can shoot twice even if you miss)

do this for both chargers (left side and right) after which you might go to the platform above when they shoot you with missles... if you are good shot use your normal gun, if not use the machine gun .... then you will probably go to the insane jumping part (you have to push the buttons correctly first) and while wesker jumps know that the one on the left comes up first and then immediately another one on the right (use shotgun SA for these quick hits)

so cliffs:

When they are coming at you fast use Shotgun SA

MIssles: Michine gun

Remember to only shoot them once with the shotgun, just enough to stop them in their tracks when rushing you (also wait till they are half way to you when they charge)

A neat trick you can use on the later zombies is to shoot them in the body a few times then go for the head. It's easier to score a direct hit and weakens the zombie for the final blow. If you aims strictly for the head with the later zombies you'll have a greater chance to miss them, and they can over run you.

Pick the first shot gun on the gun list. It's outright the best gun in the game for zombies, hunters, and crimson reds. It's crap on bosses. For bosses pick the second machine gun about 1000 rounds, or the magnum fully loaded. The second machine gun will tear through the Tyrant rocket launcher scene and the final fight with it.

Make it 2 players, grab 2 wii remotes then jump and shoot while in mid-air while yelling "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" just like in Hot Fuzz, it always seems to work.

Back