Reviews for COD3 and Excite Truck are out

All I know is zelda is a given but If I check reviews tomorrow and Red steel is up there with a 6.8-7.3 due to control issues , then I will get mad.

let's hope developpers get a hang of the controls! I'm hoping for Red Steel to get some great reviews too

the_peripheral said:
Yeah, I want online, too. Especially since I don't know anybody who is going to be getting a Wii. I need somebody to play with!

And I don't want another night of playing with myself :)

monkey ball got good reviews. They said the controller is so much fun with it. The action games like redsteel/cod3 might be a little differnt. But zelda, trama center, monkey ball have had 8.0's or a little more and wii sports did good too. The games were the best but its free so i wouldnt expect it to be perfect but they didnt have any problems with controls and bowling was the best. I think its the action games like red steel that might not be as good. but it also depends on what you think. IGn they look at every tiny thing. SO.. you may think differently. I have seen vidoes of Madden from ign from the people who made it, it looks great... And people on this board have played the wii with wii sports or excte truck... THEY All said it was fun.....

Now you guys have made me worried.. Thanks :confused:

Last edited:
i dont think im going to get Excite Truck anymore. Im looking at GT Pro Series but idk

Why is 7 a bad review, it just means its a good game, nothing classic though.
Plus with something new theres always going to be some control issues, didnt the ds get some mediocore reviews to start off with.

honestly not worried myself. i knew cod and excite trucks was going to flop. as long as they release at least 3 90% + games every game release wave im happy enough.

epikon said:
honestly not worried myself. i knew cod and excite trucks was going to flop. as long as they release at least 3 90% + games every game release wave im happy enough.

Which games do you think will get that score? Zelda will. But I am not sure if any of the others will.

red steel will. already has scored 9 reviews. the next wave will probaly see the likes of metroid, ssbb? and sm galaxy? not sure on the latter two. but im pretty sure we will be seeing 90%+ reviews for all three.

epikon said:
red steel will. already has scored 9 reviews. the next wave will probaly see the likes of metroid, ssbb? and sm galaxy? not sure on the latter two. but im pretty sure we will be seeing 90%+ reviews for all three.

I saw that review where Red Steel got a 9, but is that magazine that it came from a reputable source for reviews? I'd be much more interested in seeing what gamespot, ign, and game informer have to say about it.

Back