Revolution Router???

i was reading it and it says.

Temporarily not available

"Description

Official Nintendo router for Revolution and Nintendo DS."

its old and probably doesnt exist because it would have been out for the ds already and it says temporarily not available AND it says that its still the revolution. and if it was true i wouldnt waste my money on it.

Either its old, or if it is real (which i doubt) it would have probably been for people who don't have wireless internet, so as some people don't have wireless routers, they'd use that instead

WEll bigg..first of all I can tell you what DOSE matter, and thats your english, learn how to spell, and make sense. Second, this is Wii news, you never know if its a secret thing they just reserved the name and spot for and still have Revolution to keep it hidden, WE DON KNOW, IGN's yahoo tablet is still called IGN Revolution, not everyone always updates.

there is supposed to be an adaptor/router for the ds to computer that will also work with the wii, probably for people who don't know how to set network setting this adaptor will automatically put in the settings to connect automatically, just like how the ds and Wii are supposed to connect with having to set up advanced network settings.

Sovieto said:
WEll bigg..first of all I can tell you what DOSE matter, and thats your english, learn how to spell, and make sense. Second, this is Wii news, you never know if its a secret thing they just reserved the name and spot for and still have Revolution to keep it hidden, WE DON KNOW, IGN's yahoo tablet is still called IGN Revolution, not everyone always updates.

Dude you are in no position to bag that guy about his english. Firstly I see numerous grammatical errors in your statement, such as "if its a secret thing they just reserved the name and spot for and still have Revolution to keep it hidden" I don't even know what to make of this but I'm sure you missed a few commas or full-stops.

Secondly, not only is your english literacy sub-par, but so are your skills in mathematics. How do I know? Your signature says it all, upon adding up all your numbers they come to %130 which is impossible because percentages are fractions or decimals converted to something over one hundred, so get it right.

Lik-Sang just likes to guess about stuff and throw it on there but i don't see why they put that up because the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector already works for both Nintendo DS and Wii. Nintendo already has said this many times in there conferences and stuff.

meh its not like its hard to set it up anyways you just scan for hotspots and click your router on the list then your set up wow its soooo hard

erhem, ill have to correct you the LoH, this isnt a Computer this is a console it will prolly be a little bit more complicated than that

If you have a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector then you just turn on your wii or ds and click Nintendo's Wi-Fi USB Connector and it finds it and on your pc you just tell if to allow access other wise if you have a compatible router there is almost no set up you put in your wep key and if required forward a certain port. There are instructions on nintendo's site it will be almost exactly the same set up proccess because its the same network and the same adapter. my nieghbers have buffelo and it doesn't work i think you need a certain one. so make sure you check the compatibility list before you buy one.

Last edited:
Back