Rock Band For Wii??

the same can be same for ANY game franchise...

it's a business, and we happen to be their customers. get used to it.

TransAm317 said:
Well i agree with your comment about Wii version not being as good because it cant compete with xbox360 and PS3 but will we have to buy more controllers if we want to play withh all four instuments or will they come out with the rockband setup where the instruments have their own transmitter inside them. (do you understand what i was saying about it)

It will still come with the same 3 instruments the other 3 consoles use... Mic, Guitar, Drums thats for sure... Probably not an extra Guitar/Bass

The Drum's/Guitar will probably just use a Wii-mote plugged into them "same way as the GH3 guitar" and the Mic will be USB just like all the others "and other Wii Singing games"

It's possibal they might make the guitar and Drums on one of the extra bluetooth signals but really its extra electronics they can avoid investing in when they already have the Wii-mote setup.

Hopefully it come out before Christmas, BTW is rockband made by the Guitar Hero people?

yeah i had rock band for 360, just sold it yesterday cause i needed cash. but it was sweet. hopefully they dont release shitty guitars with the wii version cause the 360/ps3 guitars had tons of issues and the drums could use a little fine tuning but they were okay and the mic is really good quality. it wont be any cheaper (ten dollars less for the game disc maybe).

AoWFraggit said:
i don't see the point in re-releasing this, seeing as rock band 2 is due out sometime this year anyway...

oh, and not to mention guitar hero 4 and aerosmith

has rockband 2 been anounced because whats the oint when they have like 100 dloadable songs, theres no point.

and as much as i want this, i dont think i get as i dont want to spend extra money for more peripherals (spele wrong, i no)

and if rumors are true and gh is get drums and mic i be happy, but i'll just go to my mates house in a cople of weeks when rockband gets released here. (uk)

wezeles said:
It will still come with the same 3 instruments the other 3 consoles use... Mic, Guitar, Drums thats for sure... Probably not an extra Guitar/Bass

The Drum's/Guitar will probably just use a Wii-mote plugged into them "same way as the GH3 guitar" and the Mic will be USB just like all the others "and other Wii Singing games"

It's possibal they might make the guitar and Drums on one of the extra bluetooth signals but really its extra electronics they can avoid investing in when they already have the Wii-mote setup.
You only have the wii-mote setup if you own 4 wiimotes so really it is a sly act to get us to buy more controllers. and blue tooth would be so much easier.

If they make it like they did guitar hero 3 i am not going to buy rockband, unless they lower the price drastically, because we shouldnt pay for technology of bluetooth if we arent getting it.

mAoWFraggit mentioned that other franchises make new realeases and i am fine with that but honestly what is the different between all three guitar heros. They only have new songs and the third one has a battle mode. Other games at least improve and change their games. In almost all franchise games, the producers change the game play and make it fresh. That is why i think Guitar hero should not release any more versions and just let us download the new songs.

I'm still eager for Rockband for the Wii.

GH is a great game for 1-2 people.

But Rockbad is awsome for 4 people... I don't worry about the graphics so much, so long it is at par or better than PS2, I'll be happy... Because I AM TOO BUSY PLAYING TO ENJOY THE VISUAL STAGE ACTION... lol

TransAm317 said:
You only have the wii-mote setup if you own 4 wiimotes so really it is a sly act to get us to buy more controllers. and blue tooth would be so much easier.

If they make it like they did guitar hero 3 i am not going to buy rockband, unless they lower the price drastically, because we shouldnt pay for technology of bluetooth if we arent getting it.

mAoWFraggit mentioned that other franchises make new realeases and i am fine with that but honestly what is the different between all three guitar heros. They only have new songs and the third one has a battle mode. Other games at least improve and change their games. In almost all franchise games, the producers change the game play and make it fresh. That is why i think Guitar hero should not release any more versions and just let us download the new songs.

I don['t know why you would be upset by the needing more wii-motes.. At most you would need 3 not 4 the Wii already has USB mic support. So the main Rockband package would need only 2 Wii-motes one for drums one for guitar. A third being needed only if you add a bass guitar.

Now if you don't play Multiplayer yourself "with more than 1 person" it wouldn't be a big deal you would just take the wii-mote out toss it in the next instrument you want to use. If your upset about multiplayer needing more than one controller pretty dumb reason to be upset. If you wanted to play any other games multi player you would need the controllers, and the savings on the instruments if they go this route would be enough to buy the 1 extra controller "all that is needed for what is included with the game."

As for Guitar Hero I agree with you, they haven't done much more than make the game look a little better each time, and very few new options. But you have to understand not all people have there consoles hooked up online. And even if endless download content was offer alot of people wouldn't really give it a second though because its no longer a mission to unlock new songs or complete the entire playlist. Its buy one beat one buy one beat one.

They need to keep comming out with GH games, yet thinking they are worth the full price of the original game is a joke, it should more or less be an expansion pack to the original untill they find someway to improve the game or gameplay.

if they made rockband for wii i would shoot my self...... rock band is a piece of ****, it doesn;t rock out loud, all the game is good for is a gay gangbang party

spawnminion said:
if they made rockband for wii i would shoot my self...... rock band is a piece of ****, it doesn;t rock out loud, all the game is good for is a gay gangbang party

either you flat-out suck at rhythym-based games...

...or you have no friends.

:yesnod:

wezeles said:
I don['t know why you would be upset by the needing more wii-motes.. At most you would need 3 not 4 the Wii already has USB mic support. So the main Rockband package would need only 2 Wii-motes one for drums one for guitar. A third being needed only if you add a bass guitar.

Now if you don't play Multiplayer yourself "with more than 1 person" it wouldn't be a big deal you would just take the wii-mote out toss it in the next instrument you want to use. If your upset about multiplayer needing more than one controller pretty dumb reason to be upset. If you wanted to play any other games multi player you would need the controllers, and the savings on the instruments if they go this route would be enough to buy the 1 extra controller "all that is needed for what is included with the game."

As for Guitar Hero I agree with you, they haven't done much more than make the game look a little better each time, and very few new options. But you have to understand not all people have there consoles hooked up online. And even if endless download content was offer alot of people wouldn't really give it a second though because its no longer a mission to unlock new songs or complete the entire playlist. Its buy one beat one buy one beat one.

They need to keep comming out with GH games, yet thinking they are worth the full price of the original game is a joke, it should more or less be an expansion pack to the original untill they find someway to improve the game or gameplay.
Well I agree with you about the switching the wiimotes but as i have heard from other people they all say it will only be a few bucks less. Sure if you could get the Rockband for 100$ that would be what i think the price is and then ya you could buy another controller and that is what they should sell it for because we are not paying for near the technology that Xbox and Ps3 are getting.

An expansion pack is an option but idk how well that will work because knowing All franchises they dont tend to lower the prices any. It is all about making the MONEY, and alll the rich kids can afford it but i Cant i mean you buy just a few games for ur Wii and you can easily spend A 600$ With the 150$ that Rockband is that is more than half a Wii. I cant believe now that i think about it, that i spent Almost a hundred bucks on Guitar hero3 and it got mabe a weeks use then it got old. Now im frustrated because originally before i bought GH3 i wanted Rockband but i didnt have a console for it and now i Am going to end up spending for something Twice. Electronics are expensive.

Rock Band for the Wii? Awesome.

The same day I got Rock Band for my Xbox was the same day that it broke, so yeah.

TransAm317 said:
Well I agree with you about the switching the wiimotes but as i have heard from other people they all say it will only be a few bucks less. Sure if you could get the Rockband for 100$ that would be what i think the price is and then ya you could buy another controller and that is what they should sell it for because we are not paying for near the technology that Xbox and Ps3 are getting.

An expansion pack is an option but idk how well that will work because knowing All franchises they dont tend to lower the prices any. It is all about making the MONEY, and alll the rich kids can afford it but i Cant i mean you buy just a few games for ur Wii and you can easily spend A 600$ With the 150$ that Rockband is that is more than half a Wii. I cant believe now that i think about it, that i spent Almost a hundred bucks on Guitar hero3 and it got mabe a weeks use then it got old. Now im frustrated because originally before i bought GH3 i wanted Rockband but i didnt have a console for it and now i Am going to end up spending for something Twice. Electronics are expensive.

Heck ya they are expensive.
Hopefully they get us the DLC they prommised us for GH3 soon, I havent played mine in a while eaither. Most likely they will have DLC already set up for Rock Band, so that will be nice. But even so we are getting it late, way late! Could be good could be bad. We get rock band, then 3 months later rock band 2 comes out.. we will have plenty to do but its a little unfair.

And the thing that kills me is we buy them for this gen console say we get 2 maybe 3 GH games and if we are lucky we will get 2 maybe 3 rockband games now we pay 200 dollars for all these instruments "no guarantee that they will be compatibal with eachother" so we might have to buy 2 more guitars to get the "full game" bam another 100 bucks.
All for something we will just have to replace in 4 years when a new gen system comes out!

My god i need to get in the gaming buisness. Maybe make an electronic pet rock.. ha ha.. We stupid gamers will pay a fortune for anything! :lol: :lol:

Back