Rock Band For Wii??

I know what ur talking about when you talk about new generations but do you think we might see a Wii 2 with better graphics or something?

wezeles said:
Heck ya they are expensive.
Hopefully they get us the DLC they prommised us for GH3 soon, I havent played mine in a while eaither.

No Hard Drive= No DLC.

who's to say dlc won't function similarly to wiiware then?

i mean, if we can download entire games to our console, i don't see why we shouldn't be able to dl a few songs/notecharts...

As Long as the GH 3 Guitar works with Rock Band, I'm in :smilewinkgrin:

They better sell the game with just a drum set / Mic combo, and NO Guitar too!

As far as the Mic goes, it better not be just USB. I want it to be Wireless! Having a Wire running to the back of the Wii would suck! I can just see my Wii getting ripped off the shelf it sits on now...:mad5:

TheDave said:
As Long as the GH 3 Guitar works with Rock Band, I'm in :smilewinkgrin:

They better sell the game with just a drum set / Mic combo, and NO Guitar too!

As far as the Mic goes, it better not be just USB. I want it to be Wireless! Having a Wire running to the back of the Wii would suck! I can just see my Wii getting ripped off the shelf it sits on now...:mad5:
Im with you if you can use the GH 3 guitar with it then that would be fine , but you know that Rockband will be selfish and not let their competators guitar take over.

TransAm317 said:
Im with you if you can use the GH 3 guitar with it then that would be fine , but you know that Rockband will be selfish and not let their competators guitar take over.

Guitar Hero guitars work for Rock Band.

who's to say dlc won't function similarly to wiiware then?

i mean, if we can download entire games to our console, i don't see why we shouldn't be able to dl a few songs/notecharts...

You could, but the Wii's memory isn't exactly the biggest. A song pack holding 3 songs for GH3 is a good 60+ MB. Map packs/new levels for games can go up to a good 200+ MB. Wii's storage is only 512MB. Even if you add the 2GB to the Wii, you won't be able to hold every single thing you want.

VidyaVince said:
Guitar Hero guitars work for Rock Band.

You could, but the Wii's memory isn't exactly the biggest. A song pack holding 3 songs for GH3 is a good 60+ MB. Map packs/new levels for games can go up to a good 200+ MB. Wii's storage is only 512MB. Even if you add the 2GB to the Wii, you won't be able to hold every single thing you want.

First GH guitars guitars working for Rockband has been an issue.. seems to be okay with 360 although the rockband guitar can't be used on GH

I think they are still working on the patch for PS3 GH3 guitar because it can't be used on PS3 Rockband.

So activision has had some issues, if they were intentional to make more sales who knows, but customer demand has forced them to come out with compatibal "instruments" from now on. So when the Wii version comes out atleast we wont have to worry about having to get the problems sorted out.

Second the memory for the 360/ps3 is going to have to be larger just for image processing alone. Thats what the majority of the memroy goes for. Now granted i dont think we are gonna be in download heaven even witht he new compression format Nintendo announced for Wii-ware. But they did promise DLC and its pretty well hinted that this is part of the Pay-to-Play program. So what they do for storage who knows. My guess would be using the SD slot or a USB flash drive. They arn't going to want to jump into the harddrive idea because the casual gamers will look at it as a unnessary add-on that should have been included. But with SD and USB flash drives they are things you use allt he time in your computers,digital camers,stereo,mp3 players ect.ect. so its somethign you need anyways. And both would offer enough storage even for a Wii junky.

wezeles said:
First GH guitars guitars working for Rockband has been an issue.. seems to be okay with 360 although the rockband guitar can't be used on GH

I think they are still working on the patch for PS3 GH3 guitar because it can't be used on PS3 Rockband.

Coming from Xbox land, GH guitars work on Rock Band, not vice-versa.

VidyaVince said:
Coming from Xbox land, GH guitars work on Rock Band, not vice-versa.

wezeles said:

did you get drop on the head as a baby? :lol:

Back