Rock band WII?

maforoni

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007

Hey guys! Im new to this site but im just trying to figure stuff out!
Has anyone heard about rock band for wii? im a HUGE nintendo fan and i dont have an xbox 360 or a PS3 and as far as i know those are the only platforms that the Rock band game is coming out for. If anyone has heard any news at all about rock band if they could tell me that would be GREAT!

Maforoni welcome to the forums. about the rock band wii no it was only being made for 360 and ps3 not wii. please give me rep by clicking the mushroom near my status.

Currently ROCKBAND is not planned to release on the Wii, however it was originally planned to be on Wii but the Wii version was canceled.

Apparently it was MTV who canceled the wii version due to lack of space on the system.Doubt it will be coming to the wii anytime soon.

idok said:
Apparently it was MTV who canceled the wii version due to lack of space on the system.Doubt it will be coming to the wii anytime soon.

Can't possibly be the reason if it's being released on the PS2.

it's not going to PS2. I think it will be on wii eventually but a HD will probably have to be released for the wii before this will happen

i don't think it doesn't have enough space,

i think it might have something to do with GH3 just coming out for Wii

wiiwii said:
it's not going to PS2. I think it will be on wii eventually but a HD will probably have to be released for the wii before this will happen

2d9eova.jpg

Yes it is.

MRCOOLGH said:
Maforoni welcome to the forums. about the rock band wii no it was only being made for 360 and ps3 not wii. please give me rep by clicking the mushroom near my status.
So discreet.

A lack of large storage space only impacts downloadable content. (and the GH3 guys are working with Nintendo to figure out something for them)

It would not surprise me to see a Wii version of Rock Band next year. I think they didn't want to be spread too thin for all the hardware that needs to be made for it. But once the intial demand is settling down, I think they'll look seriously at a Wii version, especially since the Wii version of GH3 seems to be selling very well.

Clarke,

We appreciate your enthusiasm. We dig the Wii too, and porting Rock Band to the console is definitely something we are looking in to. There are complications involved on the technical side with making a port – we of course would need to develop something that provides a 1-to-1 fun experience! Like I said though, we are looking for ways to bring it to the Wii and hopefully we can talk about that sometime in the future.

Rock,

John Veneron

Back