RPG's for Wii?

Ahh, okay, thanks. But will there be any games like, lets say Oblivion or Fable (PURE RPG's, where you completely choose you own destiny)?

Meh one might be good game (fire emblum)

Fire Elbem is probably going to be the best one out for a while, but it would be AMAZING if they got a series like Kingdom Hearts on it. :D but it's probably going to stay native to the PS3. Fable would be a pretty good addition for the Wii's RPGs.

yeah im really looking forward to fire emblum too, but i would like to see more rpg's on the wii, as the GC didnt have very many...

I would love to see a tales game on the wii, as tales of symphonia was one of my favourites.

Dekar said:
I would love to see a tales game on the wii, as tales of symphonia was one of my favourites.
Likewise.
Tales of Symphonia was one of the best if not the best i played on GC. (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance is up there too though)

i hope they have more tales games on the Wii, that would be freakin awesome!

I hope they make another game like tales of symphonia. I hope they have more rpg games on this system.

.. I want a game where you can COMPLETELY build your character, like example Oblivion! :|

Oh yeah. That would be so cool. If they do that is going to be the game that I will cherish for a long time.

Back