RROD List

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
Their was once a list, but not very well put together and due to my recent experience I have decided to make one. Post your Gamertag or whatever:

(1)WiiZero(ZeroZeppelin23)
(2)Bluovalboy7
(3)Sovieto
(4)Jay588
(5)Nic7
(6)Syntax
(7)Tails McCloud~
(8)Liquid D
(9)+Maniacal=Maniac+
(10)T3kNi9e
(11)matthewj
(12)wii maniac

Last edited:
Blueovalboy7, I had two different 360s RROD on me.

First one I'm sure was dropped in shipping, faceplate had a crack and it worked ok for a month then decided to die on me, replaced it at Best Buy and had another one for a few months before it died, sent it into Microsoft and I have had issues with my current 360, but no RROD. Although I'm anticipating it happening somewhat soon, 'tis quite annoying.

Last edited:
I'm suprised more people haven't gotten it

I spend most of my time here

I've had my 360 since launch and it's still fine :lol:

I thought I got the RRoD once, but it turns out it just overheated (I had books on top of it)

Wow how often do you play though btw knock on wood

I can easily say I never got it, even though its over a year old :smilewinkgrin:

I've only gotten the error code, which looks exactly and acts exactly like the RRoD. But other than that, mine runs fine... Haven't done much serious gaming on it in a good while though.

I was playing mine about 2 hours a day more on the weekend but the weirdest part is I didn't play it for a long time and then I turned it on and bam

WiiZero said:
I was playing mine about 2 hours a day more on the weekend but the weirdest part is I didn't play it for a long time and then I turned it on and bam

Yeah, that happened to me once also. Gave me quite a scare, so I just turned it off and then turned it back on, and then it was fine again.

The one I have now has RROD, but I did all the troubleshooting crap they tell you to, and it worked the next day.

Back