Rumor, but this ones good

komio

Komio-Wii
Jun 25, 2006
hemet, CA
Wii Online Code
5990-7343-4893-9015
BAH i was sick when i heard this rumor, but ill be sticking to my white wii, not to say that the rumor is true but it is highly possible here is the site

http://dpad.gotfrag.com/wii/story/35840/

now im not one to jump to conclusions but have been wondering if they would do this as well and since it seems every nintendo console before has sold for around 199usd

tell me what you all think of this?

there was a topic about this befor people said that they mite make new colors next year but towards the end of it and that they have no reason to drop the price because they are selling them faster then they can make them

Icetrash said:
Since everyone is saying it, I may as well to, use search!

For what ****ing purpose? One person saying it is enough - if they don't get the picture then they're retarded and not worth the time nor the littlest of effort.

Pfft... why the hell would you need a different coloured wii? i mean white is the best anyway, it makes it look more sleek, shiny, and more futuristic.

find me the threads for them, i searched for them so :nono:

oh wow i found it but you know what it linked to another site that linked to a site that had the link to the site i was talking about :idea:

Last edited:
I've heard that too, but they might remove wii sprts if the make it $200, because it is that game that made it cost $50 more that japan

Rein said:
For what ****ing purpose? One person saying it is enough - if they don't get the picture then they're retarded and not worth the time nor the littlest of effort.

Eeeerr ok just calm down

Back