Saving game data to computer

EK987

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Chicago
Would it be safe to put my Wii game data from my SD card into my computer, then putting it back on?

The reason I ask this is because there is some website (I don't know the link off hand) where people post their save game data. I wanted to download a Need For Speed: Carbon game data so would I just save my NFS: Carbon game data to the computer and put in the new one? Then trade back after I see the data?

I have no idea if you can use other peoples save data or not, but I have my save data saved on my computer. I don't have any problems.

Sorry, this has wasted your time. I've already answered my question, so there is no need for more replies.

well others might still read this thread looking for answers....

so yes you can transer the save files, like you would with any other files on a memory card. just like a backup feature really. then when you wanted them back, simply put them back on the card, transfer to the wii, and off you go.

and about the save games files to be downloaded, you can use these, but remember it will be someone elses game, so if it uses a name, it wil be theirs etc..

Back