Scaface - the world is yours - thoughts?

Murder

wraa
Jul 7, 2007
UK
just got scarface yesterday the day it was released here in the uk. pretty good game so far, just getting used to it all and stuff.

what are your thoughts on it?!

ive got godfather, i think they are pretty similar. but from trailers and gameplay videos i think godfather is best. havent played scarface as of yet though.

lots of people love godfather over scarface. meh i guess i will buy godfather after i've completed scarface. hope it don't take too long to complete :lol:

I haven't got the game myself, but a few of my friends have said that it was good. I am not too sure if I am still going to purchase it though.

Well I just rented that game and I must say it is a very good.
Storyline is good, and the side missions can be fun, i.e drug collecting and gaining turf. There is also great stuff for you to buy, and you can even style up your own mansion with some of the things you buy.

Overall it is a solid game, but I don't think I could compare it to Godfather, because I liked that game a lot as well. Check out Scarface though!

Atleast Nintendo's getting more third party support. All it needs now is Grand Theft Auto.

Back