Scarface/Godfather

depends on which film you enjoyed more - personally i'd go for Godfather (i've completed it now) and may buy Scarface within the next couple of months

I'd say Godfather, too. The controls are so friggn enjoyable. The vehicle behaviour feels awkward, though.

Scarface is more gory, and has some nice appropriate language in it. Also, you can't really go on rampages in Scarface, because you can only kill bad guys, but no civilians.

i once hired a female as part of my gang - she was dressed in a basque. because she was part of my gang i couldnt kill her directly so i spent a few minutes just beating the cr*p outta her....damn it felt good

Ive got and completed both games and i think that The Godfather was the better game overall.

The Godfather has better motion controls, storyline and graphics. Scarface has more cursing and it is more bloody, although it dosent have the great range of close up executions that Godfather has. Both offer around 40+ hours of play and i think both are good titles for the Wii. If you can only get one of them id get The Godfather for sure though.

I have played both, I beat godfather and just like others have said it is a very good game. Although godfather's missions do get a bit repetitive, like when you take over stores and warehouses and such. Storyline is good.

I rented Scarface right now, and it is also a good game. It can be repetitve as well with its turf gaining missions and such, but it is still a fun game.

So really it is a tie for me.
But both are worth playing, I couldnt tell you which one to get if you had to get just one.
Happy playing though.

I recently rented Godfather and it was one of the best games I have played on wii. It had really fun motion controls, I must have spent at least an hour shoving people into walls :lol:. I haven't played scarface so I wouldn' know it that is any good but I highly recommend Godfather.

Somewhereovertherainbow said:
I recently rented Godfather and it was one of the best games I have played on wii. It had really fun motion controls, I must have spent at least an hour shoving people into walls :lol:. I haven't played scarface so I wouldn' know it that is any good but I highly recommend Godfather.

Took the words right out of my mouth, but you see, my mum will not let me have Godfather 'cuz I went on a lot of rampages. I tried explaining the fact that it doesn't affect my brain or that its not like real life, but no dice! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Monsteroids said:
Took the words right out of my mouth, but you see, my mum will not let me have Godfather 'cuz I went on a lot of rampages. I tried explaining the fact that it doesn't affect my brain or that its not like real life, but no dice! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

My moms favorite movie is the godfather and she doesn't think it would be so bad. But even if she did find out she wouldn't care she knows games wont affect me in any way.

Somewhereovertherainbow said:
My moms favorite movie is the godfather and she doesn't think it would be so bad. But even if she did find out she wouldn't care she knows games wont affect me in any way.

Lucky.

Back