Screenshots

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Hi

I was just wondering, can you take screenshots on the wii? like you know...sort of a picture of the game your playing.

Say you scored a really highscore, you would want to take a screenshot of the score and send it to your wii friends. Am i right? :wink:

If you cant already do this, who thinks Nintendo should include it in an update or something?

Thanks, Ottoman

Last edited:
short of hooking it up to a vcr that is perhaps the stupids question ive ever read...

So thats a big no :p and no, no they shouldn,t, just about everything uses all the buttons already, and id much rather be able to jump than take a screenshot of me not jumping...

i dont think this is a stupid thread :S the only thing stupid in here is you...notice i never said anything about it being a button on the controller. maybe something in the menu? at least use SOME common sense...

Perhaps if not on the menu a button combo? It will be interesting to see if nintendo will make an update for this. If not there is always digital cameras.

Im quite ,like this idea- though it would have to be simple. I remember camera mode on smash bros melee, and it was quite difficult to do if you were on your own. especially with the use of internet browsing, sending photos to your friend list etc, this could be quite good. You could perhaps send the photo to your myspace etc? Or maybe you could use it to send clips of your high scores to your magazine competitions etc?

They should make it so that during a game, you press HOME to bring up the HOME screen and, through an Update, right next to the controller settings at the bottom is a Screenshot taker.... nice idea.

Back