Microsoft Must be feeling threatened by the Wii

Haha, glad I don't use Microsoft OS.

I use either my Gentoo or OS X.

I have a statement about Sonic for the 360. ITS TOO DAMN FAST!

The graphics rock, though!

Hybrid said:
i have question for vagrant. is sonic the hedgehog for xbox 360 good?

My friends who have the 360 and tried Sonic said it sucks pretty bad. The controls do at least they say.

Everyone I know who has ever played the sonic on ps3 and xbox360 said it sucks.

But hybrid, the sonic video in my signature, is from the Sonic game coming to the Wii.

vagrant said:
Considering the 360 sold 7 million units without hitting the japanese market barely at all, and the system being out for a year, I doubt they are threatened.

The 360 has been whoring itself out marketing wise for the past year. I mean on every Real World/ Road Rules challenge they give the winner of the duel an xbox360.

p.s. Microsoft has more money than god.

Regardless, 360 sales for the same time period in the xbox's life are down 30% so expect more MS money thrown at the 360 and hopefully a big price drop in March when the big bad ps3 hits Europe.

360 is getting the best games now !! they have gears of war and they're getting even more even better games this x-mas like dirty hairy !! i thik they're gonna beat ps3 but not wii

wayne said:
Nervous about the Wii? The console with only one good game, and that has last gen hardware.

Uh, are you shitting me? Im assuming the 'one good game' you are refering to is Zelda, but i wouldn't say all of the other launch titles suck. Oh, and there's another thing. LAUNCH titles. The wii just came out, relax. There are plenty of awesome games coming to the Wii in the future. Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid, Project H.A.M.M.E.R (people forgot about this one)...just to name a few.
And I am completely sick of hearing this "crappy hardware" ****. The Wii is awesome, its not about graphics or multimedia capabilities, its about great games with awesome play. PERIOD.

Scuba Kid said:
Uh, are you shitting me? Im assuming the 'one good game' you are refering to is Zelda, but i wouldn't say all of the other launch titles suck. Oh, and there's another thing. LAUNCH titles. The wii just came out, relax. There are plenty of awesome games coming to the Wii in the future. Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Metroid, Project H.A.M.M.E.R (people forgot about this one)...just to name a few.
And I am completely sick of hearing this "crappy hardware" ****. The Wii is awesome, its not about graphics or multimedia capabilities, its about great games with awesome play. PERIOD.

Wii Zelda looks pretty awesome to me and Wii Sports's Mii's prove the point that a great looking game, in today's new consoles, have nothing to do with the power of the gfx card but all to do with the creativity of the developers and now us the player too.

Having said that though, Gears of War is a gfx whore's wet dream and has me drooling like a dog on heat.

Back