Second Chance: RP Sign up

I live in Naples. I cant beleive you think thats cold! I keep the air in my house 63 degrees. Crazy....

I cant wait for this thing to start. I got some great ideas for character development and torture ideas for the games.

Im thinking one game per day, different category each day.

Monday = Survive the torture
Tuesday = Give the Torture
Wednesday = Get the treasure
Thursday = Fighting the Dead
Friday = Escape the Gauntlet
Saturday = Face Off
Sunday = Breach the Gates: When Angels Attack

I will go into farther detail with these once we start, dont wanna give away too much in the beggining. This is just some food for thought.

Sorry for my lack of posting every one. I have had exams on all week and just havn't had the time. Im gonna pm people now about ideas and such. If you have questions let me know.

Been more active than me, I'm starting to use another website, and starting another. But this is off topic.

I'm still wondering how this is going to go down.

if he could do that then you would have heard about a mass murder on the news already. we both agree that theres at least 100 people in our city that need to die.

Theres more than 100 people in Arizona? lol jk. I agree, I have a list of people. (donttell anyone) That must be destroyed.

Yea.....:lol:

I cant wait for this to start either. Maybe Ill try Solaris again after Realms 2 ends... Thats such a long way away. :lol: Ill have to name it something else though, cuz I didnt realize there was a movie called Solaris.

Theres more than 100 people in Arizona? lol jk. I agree, I have a list of people. (donttell anyone) That must be destroyed.

Depends if you count the coyotes as people.

What time is it over there, it must be like midnight. Well were not starting yet. Giga riddley is going to make a character so im going to give him sometime. I need to talk to a few people about a few things, and i have to make the first post. So yer not yet nut mostly likly today.

Back