Second Chance: RP Sign up

It's not really spam, as I posted my opinion on your map in that post. But I think we might be able to suffice with that map

No way. The landmarks and such are good, and it has a good overall feel to it. Dal needs to revise it though, he's done a really good job with Maps in the past.

Confused about melona city.. Isn't it a place for the dead? So why are there corporations, museums, and other places? Also when the games start would the contestant get hungry or thirsty, or or can they never feel hunger and crap because they're dead?

@disturbed: I think he ment your spoiler comment

Last edited:
if you read it says it takes place in a regular city but the players and reapers can't be seen by normal people. we see them, they no see us

Name: Oliver Reichstein

Reaper-Game Master

Apperence: Oliver is a short bald man with pale skin. He has no eyebrows, and his eyes are completly black and surrounded by a pair of wire rimmed glasses. His face is very round, and his head looks to be sunken into his shoulders because of his short neck. A grey gotee covers his chin and surrounds his mouth. He wears a black SS uniform adorned with a red swastika and markings indentifing him as a Medical Scientist.

Personality: Oliver is a nut, a pycopath. He has no morals or beliefs, and only craves one thing. Power. He loves the rush of power he gets when killing, knowing that he can take life anytime he wants.

Bio: Reichstein was born just outside Munich to a working class family. He suffered constant abuse, at home from his father and at school. His dad was arrested and placed in a pych ward, deemed mentally ill. At school he was always the short, fat kid who eat lunch alone and never did well in sports. Even as a young boy he hungered for power. A hunger that could only be satisfied by killing. After school he would round up a few bunnys or mice and cut them open, playing with their insides.

His high school grades weren't good enough to get into a university, so he attended a trade school, were he took an apprenticeship in a morgue. He would wait until it was late at night and everyone left, and then he would quench his thirst for cutting by opening up a Jane or John Doe. Soon however, his boss found out and fired him getting him kicked out of school.

With no where to turn, Oliver decieded to join a newly formed polictical group led by a young, carismatic German named Adolf Hitler. As Hitler rose to power, becoming Chancellor, Oliver joined the dictators secret police, the SS as a way to feel powerful once more. He found work in Auswitz, working in the hospital there as the man incharge of documenting Doctor Mengele's experiments. Completly unqualifited for the position, Oliver found himself doing what he liked most, preforming terrible experiments rivaling Mengele's.

After the war, Oliver went to America to escape his fate in the Nurnberg Trials. He worked as a postman, killing when he felt the need to until one day he was shot by a former jewish prision at the camp. After death, Oliver entered the game as a way to cut some more before leaving for hell. And after winning, Oliver became a reaper for power. Now as game master, Oliver still has a hunger for slicing and the players seem life perfect subjects for his new experiments.

Medium:

large surgical knife: The knife gives him the power to control atoms. However he can only alter the atoms in willing subjects, an individual can resist the change.

tablet: lets him summon the dead to fight for him. He can only summond people whose name's are on the tablet, and the tablet only holds one sheet of paper.

Inhaler: This gives him a somewhat cloudy aura, which causes paralysis in anyone who gets too close. The aura can expand or retract or even change shapes.

Last edited:
if you read it says it takes place in a regular city but the players and reapers can't be seen by normal people. we see them, they no see us

thanks for clearing that up for me :)

i've edited my sign up above and added a medium.

Very nice SU lbu8. I like it. So, your the Games Master, and im the Game Designer.... Looks like we'll be working together again lbu8. Fate seems to play the cards right every time. So, you come up with the games and I design them I suppose?

lub8: Your character is accepted congrats.
Rockerj: The Rp do't start in till next weekish so you have a while.

thanks guys,

Storm; that sounds good....I just need to think of some games.

Bayne what kind of tasks should these be? Kill someone, find something?

Also can the players and reapers make contact with the people oblivious to their existence.(the alive people)

Yea, that would be cool. We could make a "find the treasure" game, or "survival of the fittest" thing where the players have to fight against eachother until one is destroyed through some terrifying and gruesome way

^yeah or how about a tag team match where one of the members of the losing team is eliminated. I guess we'll have to run all ideas by Bayne...but I think we can come up with some good stuff.

Back