Second Chance: RP Sign up

This RP reminds me of "The hunger game" Almost the same concept, amazing book

Well here's mine. I had some help thinking of stuff for him.
Name: Jack 'Ace' Tross

Alliance: Player

Appearance: Jack is 6 feet tall and has a muscular body. He's always wearing a red baseball cap backwards so only a little bit of his brown hair hangs over his face, right between his eyes. He has red eyes and a small cut beneath his left eye. He wears a blue shirt underneath a black leather jacket. He wears regular blue jeans and red & black tennis shoes. He's usually seen smoking a cigarette and playing with a silver flip lighter.

Bio: During his life Jack was one of the best FBI agents around, earning him the title Ace. He completed any mission right down to the letter and never bothered to care if he was doing right or wrong. He was on track for a promotion to head of the FBI, until the accident. During a mission in Iraq, someone leaked his location to the enemy. The terrorists easily found him shortly after he discovered he wss betrayed. Jack Ace Tross was shot through the heart and brain with dozens of bullets. Thats when the Reapers came. They offered him life, but only if he could beat their game. Jack bet all his FBI training he could win and hasn't looked back since.

Personality: Jack isn't very trusting condidering what happened to him. He feels if he starts trusting others then he'll get killed again. He comes off cold and keeps to himself. He rarely bothers to help others cause he wants to win. Many find it hard to see what he'll do next.

Abilities: Jack is good with many martial arts styles, as well as with many different weapons. He can easily adapt to any situation, and if all else fails he uses his power. Jack's medium is fire. Using his lighter he'll start a flame then do anything with it. He can use it to shoot fireballs or make basic shields. He can even cover himself in fire then move in close for some melee fights. The main weakness is obviously water, which is why he picks his fights carefully. He'll only use his fire when after he's tested what an enemy can do.

So how is he?

Last edited:
Nice charter Inu. I like how he is defined as a good guy while most of the other players you just don't quite know do you. So yes accepted.

As for when this starts, i think maybe monday next week. I know Bodine plans on starting seekers tommrow and i have exams any way that week so it just wouldn't work out. However next weeks fine for me. I would like to here your oppinons on when you wanna start.

Now if any one wants to make any new players i have a suggestion. What I think is needed is a few more innocent characters. Nearly all the players have really dark past's but what i thinks needed is someone who doesn't. Someone who's not use to fear or hatred. Anyway that's a suggestion if anyone wants to make another player.

Now I'm gonna put the rest of the sign ups on the front page and then I will make the map of the city.

Do we need anymore reapers? I just got an idea for one.

****!!!! i just typed a big long sign up and it didn't post it ****!

i'll type ot again.

Okay here we go. I give you my incredibly bad map. Give me your opinions. If it needs more stuff tell me. If its needs changing tell me. If any one wants to make it better. Go ahead.
secondchancemap.png

I'm sorry guys but i'm not that good with paint. I tried thou and I think you get the gist of it.

OK first of all. I know its bad, what i want you to common is if the city itself has the right feel, does it need more landmarks, changes and what not.
Second, im sorry disturbed but please no spam.

Back