Second Chance: RP Sign up

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many sign ups
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many questions. Okay her we go.

@Shadow. Your sign up is accepted but his powers need to change a bit. First him turning intangible. This can be done well if done right. Lets say he had a time limit of how much he could use it a day, lets say 30 seconds. But that's over his whole body. He could make only certain parts intangible and he can't hold it very long. This makes him strong but also give him weakness people can exploit. I already have worked out the best way to beat him but any way. Then stealing mediums. This is fine but lets say he can only hold to stolen mediums meaning that he has to get rid of old to get new. thats my ideas any way.

@Gb. I think the way you present the sign up was brilliant and i really liked the sign up its self. Im happy with the dolls but limit how many she can use at a time. Accepted.

@Disturbed. I like the charecter a lot and has great potential. The only problem i have is with the watch medium. I can't really see any weakness in it. If it make the person faster than i think its fine, sinse my charecter is going to be stupidly fast. So yes Accepted.

@lbu8. The character is good and i think the medium is very clever so yes he accepted. Oh and its not written that bad. Every one knows my grammar is terrible.

@Bodine. I like the character and his ideas but i'm worried he's there just to be a hindrance and nothing more. He needs to have quite a good back story for the character to really work. I trust you have something worked out. Pm me if you need help. Other wise accepted.

@Storm. He is accepted but as to powers just be very carefully how you play it. Im going to be very strict on godmoding just to warn you all so just don't over do it with creation. Apart form that i'm fine. I might have to pm you a few things thou, apart from that he is accepted.

Ok just to finish off. One of you asked what happened if the Conductor or Composer are killed. If the conductor is killed they just get replace by someone who's promoted. But the composer is different. The composer is the most powerful being around. The only way for some one to become the composer is to kill the composer. If they do that then they get his power and his title. But that's never happened.

Woh that took a while. If I get a chance I will put all sign ups on the front. Also we need to have a discussion about the city, what sort of landmarks it should have and so on. Also if someone made a map, that would be brilliant.

No really thats it. No significance to the story whatsoever. Well he has a past but nobody knows of it. He's just there to mess stuff up.

Sorry bodine but he can't be there just to mess things up, he's got have a past and some sort of hidden motive or else it just won't work.

On another note i have put some of the SU's on the front page, but don't have time to do any more. Will do them tommrow.

Just trying something different. Like a Cheshire Cat type character. Well I'd rather forget him than change him so just pretend you never read it. =/

@bayne: i was planning on the intangable thing to be whole body for only 30 at a time and 5-10 minutes for a recharge. also he would only hold around 5 stolen mediums at a time.

as for the city, it should be fictional so we aren't limited by real cities. it should have a large park, a skyscraper, and maybe a river running through it or a lake nearby. possibly some mountains just outside the city.

@bayne: i was planning on the intangable thing to be whole body for only 30 at a time and 5-10 minutes for a recharge. also he would only hold around 5 stolen mediums at a time.

as for the city, it should be fictional so we aren't limited by real cities. it should have a large park, a skyscraper, and maybe a river running through it or a lake nearby. possibly some mountains just outside the city.

And a huge church. That would be a cool setting for a fight

how about the game maker or whatever his name is, can distort the physical landscape?
Example: "bill" is walking through the woods, then he comes to a vast desert. but he can still see the forest behind him? Of course the game maker would have an extent to how much landscape can be changed. So the landscape would match the weather.

I would sign up, but I don't have enough time anymore. I'm busy, school, track, and baseball. Sounds good though. Subscribed.

Hellz yea. Thanks for the acceptance Bayne! And dont worry, I have no intentions of using any god mods. Gonna try to do it legit this time. I just figured, since he's not gonna be a fighter, a power to help him create and design challenges for the game would be cool.

@ Shadow & G: Hellz yea. Game designer signing in! P. S, thanks for the character reference! :D:D:D

@shadow: sort of. I mean like the game master should post what the environment would be for each day or every 2 days. So the 2nd post on the RP thread should be for the game master so he can change the weather and environment and ect.
@ bayne: edited so she can only use 2 dolls at a time

So, when are we starting this?

@ gbj153, even though I hate the movie, your sig is awesome :D

On another note, I've almost got the "Inside the Fire: (Dy Disturbed) guitar solo down. Just have to get the ending, and speed it up a bit :D

Back