Second Chance: RP Sign up

excellent sign-ups you 2. and i can see the Reapers working very closely with the Conducter disturbed. it gives me plenty of possible ideas.

Name: Reaper of the Red

Alliance: Unknown

Appearance: He looks like an average Reaper, except all of his clothing is red with black metal instead of black clothing with silver metal. His scull is also a shiny black with dim red light emitting from his eyes. His scythe is a bit larger than most and the blade is black with red trim. He also has two black-feathered angel wings sprouting from his back. He has a few black chains wrapped around his body, going around his waist, over his shoulder, and hanging from his hip. These chains are loose on him and have a few flat diamond-shaped black metal extras dangling from them. His arms and legs are oddly long and he stands usually very hunched and his head hanging low, yet still looking forward.

Bio: His past is mysterious to everyone, Reapers and players alike. He sides with noone and gets a kick out of it. He is incredibly wise and knows things he shouldn't. It almost seems that he is omnipetant, knowing everything. He's a character killer. He kills for fun no matter what side you're on or if you're his own kind. He sees him self as the Joker in this huge deck of cards. His intentions are merrly for self amusement but will spare lives of those he finds interesting to watch and see what they do, sometimes just to cause them trouble when in a tight predicament. Kind of like kicking someone when they're down.
He's also MUCH stronger than average reapers.

Personality: He takes most things as a joke, usually light hearted about any subject, especially things like pain or death. His sense of humor is sadistic, sometimes he's been known to save a person from someone or something else just to kill them while they're in the middle of a "thank you." All in all, he's pretty ****ed up in the head.

Okay, so every time I do an RP I do a goody-two-shoes. I wanted someone completely ****in insane that will make a bad day worse. Someone that every time you see him, you say, "Aw ****!"

So he's not really a villian, just someone who'll show up at a random time and **** you over. The ultimate hinderance.

his appearance closely reminds me of my guy Seth in his Eternal form in the Realms RP. ironic in another factor since his main weapon is also a scythe

and the power his medium gives him? what can he do? you need to add that stuff

if you say what i think you'll say...

the same thing i had Seth do with his scythe, slashing the air caused shockwaves to form as blades of light and cut up the enemy. called it "Divine Tempest"

Check this **** out. :D

Reaper Name: Horror

Alliance: Reaper

Appearance: Petrophocles stands at 5'8". He weighs less than 90 pounds. His body is entirely composed of bone and a thin layer of rotting flesh. Various insects crawl in and out of his body, prolonging whats left of their life by feeding on his dead tissue.His face is gaunt and darkened with age. The top left side of his face is missing, a decomposed mess. His eyeball on that side rotates free of its socket. He wears no clothes other than the rags from which he was bound in. All the tissues and muscles in his body have rotted away to nothing. His brain is completely gone, and the only actual soft flesh he has left other than his thin membrane of skin is half of his tongue and both of his eyeballs.

Personality: His personality is a monotone bass, long and deep, with plenty of scratchiness as the voice rolls over the scarred remnants of what used to be his vocal chords. He never takes things at face value, and is one of the most intriguing beings in existence.

Bio: "Horror", was a man once. That was a long, long time ago. He served the Phonecian Empire back then, and was a prime agent of good. He was a prime negotiator to defend the Phoenician Empire from declaring war. In the middle of one of his negotiations with the Egyptians, he was beaten and kidnapped. When he woke up, he was wrapped in a white foamy gauze, and he was being placed in what he suspected was a sarcophagos. He tried to think, but most of his brain had been ripped out; he tried to scream, but his tongue was gone; he attempted to fight back, but all his organs had been removed.He had become the tester for the Egyptians age old tradition of the ultimate punishment:

Being buried alive.

He survived still, in his sarcophogos, buried under tons of sand, for what he could only attempt to assume was an extraordinarily long time. And he would not die. His body slowly began to digest itself, and he became thinner and thinner with each tick of his mental clock. Finally, his body ate through his heart, the ultimate suffering indeed. A broken heart was nothing compared to eating your own. Slowly, he passed out of existence. Obviously, he had doubts of his life. The Reaper approached him, and at the mere sight of him, the Reaper himself was horrified. At that time, there was only one Reaper. He was known as the Composer. He instantly offered him a position as a Reaper in the Game. He hesitated at first, but at the thought of being able to seek revenge on the people who doomed him, he immediately agreed.

Being one of the first and oldest of the Reapers, he has a nearly infinite spectrum of knowledge in how to run the game. Since his times as being the Composer's croney, he has been coming up with new and enticing ideas of how to torture the players. He at first enjoyed torturing the players personally, but in the present time, he has no true interest to do so. The Reapers of today somewhat disgust him, along with the rogue hacker known as the "Red Reaper." He helped design such a beautiful game, it saddens him to see it reduced to a game of cat and mouse.

If he had tears to cry, he would.

He is known now as "The Horror", because he is the most grotesque and terrifying of all the Reapers. Any that gaze into what was once his face for too long may lose themselves in the feeble position for eternity.

Medium abilities: He is a creator. His medium is his own skeleton. His medium powers are those of creation. He can spawn items and shape the land at will. He is able to create matter, which is scientifically supposed to be impossible. His strength lies in his knowledge, the knoledge of three-thousand years designing "The Game."

Well? Comments / criticism?

the same thing i had Seth do with his scythe, slashing the air caused shockwaves to form as blades of light and cut up the enemy. called it "Divine Tempest"
I didn't even know who Seth is. =/

Anyways, I'll edit it in. It's just, he's technically not a spirit so doesn't need a medium... but I don't mean to unleash my paranormal knowledge on you guys so I'll shut up now :lol:

@storm: i love it! i can imagin "the horror" betraying and killing some of the other reapers. Can't wait till this rp starts

Lolz. Thanks. Nice sig Gb. Very much hilarious. I do thank you for the comment though. Im glad you approve. I just hope I get Baynes approval, as this is a third character.

Jeez, that sig is hard to get out of my head. lmao.

Back