Second Chance: RP Sign up

Depends if you want that to be a mystry or not, he has to have a good back story thou or else i won't accept him. Let me know if you need any help
edit
also i thought i would send this every body's way. This is the trailer for the game i based this off. Its a brilliant game. One of the best rpg's on the ds. You should all give it a look.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0EhEm4r50Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0EhEm4r50Y[/ame]

Last edited:
well i finished school last friday.
i finished one game yesterday and another about 2 hours ago.

i'm running out of games and reality is boring. whats left but whining about things? :lol:

I gotta catch up on reading this thread later. I've been so busy with the Seekers prologue. I don't want to be uninformed come time for this RP to start.

@ Shadow: Go do something outside ya lazy bum! :lol: jk. Ive been out of games for awhile, but just invite my friends over to pawn them at SC4. Btw, off topic as hell but, Angels and Demons = EPIC WIN!

Damn you RockerJ.... Look to the sig for MY response....

lol. Sorry man, that sucks.

@ Shadow: Go do something outside ya lazy bum! :lol: jk. Ive been out of games for awhile, but just invite my friends over to pawn them at SC4. Btw, off topic as hell but, Angels and Demons = EPIC WIN!

Arizona-120º + me- lazy fatass = outside evil

plus at my former school, seniors get out a week early for graduation. i've been bored cause only one buddy got out with me. inu and the rest are still in school for the rest of the week.

now, while beating the living **** out of each other is fun, it does get boring.

so A&D was good? i've been wanting to see that.

I understand that bro. Im in Florida, and that **** is dead.

Yea, Angels and Demons was awesome, as Obi-Wan says. lolz. Definately worth seeing, tops the Davinci code 10 times.

lub8: Your character is accepted congrats.
Rockerj: The Rp do't start in till next weekish so you have a while.

Haha, next week I have exams >-< but still looking forward to the rp

@ storm: where in Florida do you live? I live in tallahassee, worst place ever. It's so freaking cold up here =_= like 65 degrees

Last edited:
Back