(see photo) Just got component cable. Did Nintendo need to put it in such a big box?

alocubano1110 said:
Philips 32" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV -- link under here, what do you think about this one? will it look better here since it's smaller? should i get cables for this one?

Philips - 32" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV - 32PF7421D/37

Wait, I don't understand. Do you want to supliment this 32" for that 1080p Sony? Or do you want to put this 32" in a different room to play the Wii on? If it's the latter, then yeah that Phillips is a beutiful television. And ALWAYS get the component cables if the TV is capable of handling them.

ABC said:
Wait, I don't understand. Do you want to supliment this 32" for that 1080p Sony? Or do you want to put this 32" in a different room to play the Wii on? If it's the latter, then yeah that Phillips is a beutiful television. And ALWAYS get the component cables if the TV is capable of handling them.

Just planning on putting it in another room, probably my room, so that i can play the wii. And i sure as hel will get the component cables because to tell you the truth, though the games are fun as hell, the graphics look like ****. thank you for all the information.

alocubano1110 said:
Just planning on putting it in another room, probably my room, so that i can play the wii. And i sure as hel will get the component cables because to tell you the truth, though the games are fun as hell, the graphics look like ****. thank you for all the information.

No problem man. May I suggest a different television in that price range though. Go with the Sharp or Samsung brands in that price range and size... they are MUCH better quality than Philips when it comes to LCDs/Plasmas.

ABC said:
No problem man. May I suggest a different television in that price range though. Go with the Sharp or Samsung brands in that price range and size... they are MUCH better quality than Philips when it comes to LCDs/Plasmas.

haha i would get a sharp or samsung except that i already have this television, besides i only paid 200 bucks for some **** tv but they gave us this one by mistake haha. so i think it's a pretty good deal for 200 bucks.

200 dollars for any brand named LCD other than joe TV, or SOGY, or any generic crap is better. did you guys see the westinghouse 22 LCD go for 200? now that was a steal

Back