Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

I understnd that, im just sayig what im doing. I think it would probably be in English right?

Hey, if you want your character to not speak English it's up to you. I'd honestly think some good comedic relief could come from that. Or if they only know a little English.

Yes he's in. Good sign-ups Shad :)

Well, Matheus is quite fluent in English, though he does mix in a bit of his own native language.
Also, I'm making a SU for a good guy, probably tomorrow, a spy formerly in the Black Bloods under the order of Interpol. However, she was found out, and is currently on the run from the Black Bloods.

The Shadow.I gave him a kick ass nickname.He also calls himself the vindicater assassin.

wow way to steal my idea everybody:eek:ut:

just kidding

Well you have to make a Sign-up first. Then you're in.

Must have missed that. Sorry. Very good SU. It's definately accepted.

when are we going to start?

I don't have a last name yet and he would come in for a while.

Name: Anthony Rizzo
Race: Italian
Group: CIA

Weapon of Choice: He carries a glock in his sholder holster at all times, along with a small revolver in a ankle holster. He is a decent fighter and will usually carry an mp5 when expecting a firefight.

Apperence: Anthony is found in a suit most of the time, a striped tie loosened around his neck and a pair of baggy dress pants. He wears a nice looking watch, that looks much more expensive then it costs and a pair of black New Balance running shoes that suprising go with his outfit. Anthony is not usually the tallest man in the room at 5' 11" and built very stocky. His once toned musclar body has gained a few pounds although he hasn't lost any of his strength, still lifting the same. His face is always clean saven and well groomed, and wears his black hair in a short hair cut.

Biography: Born in Sicily, Italy Anthony grew up trying to be like his father. His dad was a well known detective on the island and well respected throughout the country. Anthony travled to America for college attending Duke University at the grace of a family friend and graduated at the top of his class. There he met a girl and fell in love. Seeking a job in law enforcment Anthony joined the FBI as an agent and moved his way up to Senior Alylist before being offered a job with the CIA as a field agent. The increase of Pay and benefits persayed Anthony to enter the agency. Although he loved his job, the travling was difficult for his wife and they wanted to start a family. Anthony took a job as a Case Manager leaving the field work behind and spent more time in an office working on leads and giving instructions to the men in the field. Today Anthony works in Miami with the Agency and is well respected with his peers. He was many connections with Interpol, were his father holds a high ranking office job and a number of other Police forces around the world.

Personality: Anthony is a model citizen and agent who is in the job to help people. He is very good at his job and a quick thinker. He was always excelled to be the best at what he does and has a work ethic unmatched by anyone. Despite sometimes being married to his job he still find time to spend with his wife Erica and three kids, Mario, Samantha, and Alex. Even though his job doesn't require him to, he still works in the field along with his agents and makes every case personal, wanting to make the arrest himself.

Last edited:
Well I want to wait till the Realms ends or is nearing its end since most of you guys participate in it.

And very good sign-up lbu. I personally like that character. Good job :thumbsup:
I can tell he's more comfortable in a city enviroment, which there will be plenty of. But remember, most of this will take place in the great outdoors.

Im not quite sure how close Realms is to ending. But, since I am "In the loop" along with Shadow, Id say it is nearing its end. So far, after the battle currently going on, the Rebel group will gain access to the other two Orbs, then their will be a final battle in which Valentines power and Sekhmets power will be fully unleashed. This will include all active characters in Realms, and we shall mark the day so we can make sure everyone is online.

Back