Selling the Wii to a gamer!

Singhson

****** by Syntax
Dec 20, 2007
Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed thr
Wii Online Code
4237-4091-4421-2313
Since i got the wii in "2006, I've convinced two other people to get it too, and they love it!
have you done the same?
Having any trouble, converting?
Share you hypnosis techniques here?
lol
I'm having trouble with someone though, atm he's got:
1)4 ps2's
2)1 Ps3
3)xbox/xbox360
4)gc(lost), ds, psp
you can get a good idea, what his frame of mind might be, "the wii sucks" probably.

I think i might have accidentally used my extreme power's of uncoolness to make him not get the wii perhaps, i don't know?:cool:

Why would he have 4 ps2s?:lol:

Has he tried it? He doesn't sound a like a fanboy since he already had a GC and a DS, so...

You could always shoot his knees out till he stops resisting.:yesnod:

The L.S said:
Why would he have 4 ps2s?:lol:
Thats exactly what I said to myself... :lol: the guy has 4 PS2's and all Playstation console hardware known to man but he doesn't want to get a Wii? Fanboyyyy.

The family consist's of three boy's, a ps2 for each, then they bought the new slimline one cus i guess they liked it.
I do parade new games coming out allot, cus they watch allot of anime and allot of anime games are coming are'nt they.

looks like to me he is a console geek - so surely his collection NEEDS a wii!?

Most people want to play on the Wii when the come round to my place - my brother in law, and 3 friends have all gone away wanting one - only one has found one to buy just now but i am sure they all will get one.

Es

I think the best way to sell people on the Wii is to let them try it. Once people get their hands on a controller, they tend to be impressed. Most of the friends I've invited over to play have gone on to buy a Wii themselves. (Which is nice, because now I have people to play online.)

Well if he has lost his GC then the Wii would allow him to play any GC games he still has laying around. If hes a fanatical gamer who already owns a 360 and PS3 then he should get a Wii just for the Nintendo exclusives like Zelda TP, Mario Galaxy, MP3, SSBB, Mario Kart etc. Then he would have the gaming world totally covered.

The easiest way to convince people about Wii though is to let them play on it. Everyone who has tried ours wanted one of their own, although quite a few still havent been able to get hold of one yet.

let him play it, but chances are he will hate it. hes got his mind set on the fact the wii sucks, so hell play with that in mind.

Waluigi is on the Wii!!!

What more of a selling point is there?

I would pay £179 for a cereal box if it had Waluigi's face on it!

both I got to play wii I thought it was horrable and now since I own one I have to say it's the most fun thing but it can use some online games I must say but it's alot of fun imo

SensesFail said:
let him play it, but chances are he will hate it. hes got his mind set on the fact the wii sucks, so hell play with that in mind.

You right, Interesting observation.

That is IF he thinks it already sucks, than there is no changing his mind.

EDIT. The wii sells itself on sight. All I had to do is show it to someone and they want one.

Last edited:
No one ever wants to play my Wii. Except maybe for my young cousins. Maybe its where I live. I live in the south in an area that surrounded by black folk. I hardly see any whites or asians ever, except at the stores. Most of the people I know own a PS3, Xbox 360 or None. They've seen my Wii but never wanted to play it. Most of em like NBA 2k8/Live, Madden, CoD4, etc. Not even my brother wants to play Wii, I stuck it in his room for a while so he can play SMG, but he played for like 30 mins then never played it again cuz he said it was boring and easy as hell.

But! When my mom works (she does house cleaning), she see's the Wii alot. But she's only ever worked for white people cuz they're the ones who live in the rich neighborhood. Luckily one of them has a 360 so I can burrow games like Halo 3 and Assassins Creed which I wouldnt buy, so its like a free rent :p Which makes me wonder now... I wonder what Wii games they have... Then again the kids play the Wii alot so I dont think I could burrow those. Went a bit off topic but yeah...

But seriously, am I the only one who see's parents coming in with their kids while they pick out games and they buy em? I hardly ever see anyone in the Wii section except parents+kids and this one time a girl who was buying em for her brothers. She didnt know anything about Wii cuz she was basically buying everything the gamestop guy was saying.

T3kNi9e said:
No one ever wants to play my Wii. Except maybe for my young cousins. Maybe its where I live. I live in the south in an area that surrounded by black folk. I hardly see any whites or asians ever, except at the stores. Most of the people I know own a PS3, Xbox 360 or None. They've seen my Wii but never wanted to play it. Most of em like NBA 2k8/Live, Madden, CoD4, etc. Not even my brother wants to play Wii, I stuck it in his room for a while so he can play SMG, but he played for like 30 mins then never played it again cuz he said it was boring and easy as hell.

But! When my mom works (she does house cleaning), she see's the Wii alot. But she's only ever worked for white people cuz they're the ones who live in the rich neighborhood. Luckily one of them has a 360 so I can burrow games like Halo 3 and Assassins Creed which I wouldnt buy, so its like a free rent :p Which makes me wonder now... I wonder what Wii games they have... Then again the kids play the Wii alot so I dont think I could burrow those. Went a bit off topic but yeah...

But seriously, am I the only one who see's parents coming in with their kids while they pick out games and they buy em? I hardly ever see anyone in the Wii section except parents+kids and this one time a girl who was buying em for her brothers. She didnt know anything about Wii cuz she was basically buying everything the gamestop guy was saying.

i'm almost 18 and i spend a lot of time in the wii section lolz, i guess it all depends if you grew up with nintendo or not

My gaming life started with the Atari, then the Master System II, then the SNES, Playstation, Playstation 2 and now the Wii. In the portable department I have had the Gameboy, Gameboy Colour, PSP and my mum has the Nintendo DS.
At the moment the Wii is by far the most exciting and fun console I have ever had! I'm 25 and I am fascinated by the amount of fun it's providing!!

Back