Selling the Wii to a gamer!

T3kNi9e said:
No one ever wants to play my Wii. Except maybe for my young cousins. Maybe its where I live. I live in the south in an area that surrounded by black folk. I hardly see any whites or asians ever, except at the stores. Most of the people I know own a PS3, Xbox 360 or None. They've seen my Wii but never wanted to play it. Most of em like NBA 2k8/Live, Madden, CoD4, etc. Not even my brother wants to play Wii, I stuck it in his room for a while so he can play SMG, but he played for like 30 mins then never played it again cuz he said it was boring and easy as hell.

But! When my mom works (she does house cleaning), she see's the Wii alot. But she's only ever worked for white people cuz they're the ones who live in the rich neighborhood. Luckily one of them has a 360 so I can burrow games like Halo 3 and Assassins Creed which I wouldnt buy, so its like a free rent :p Which makes me wonder now... I wonder what Wii games they have... Then again the kids play the Wii alot so I dont think I could burrow those. Went a bit off topic but yeah...

But seriously, am I the only one who see's parents coming in with their kids while they pick out games and they buy em? I hardly ever see anyone in the Wii section except parents+kids and this one time a girl who was buying em for her brothers. She didnt know anything about Wii cuz she was basically buying everything the gamestop guy was saying.
Just want to say, your sig is awesome!

Back