September surprise to be this Thursday on G4?

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
Alright, first of all, I don't want this to get out of hand because this is mostly a theory that I have. It could be pretty unlikely but here's the press release...

This Thursday, September 27th at 7:20 pm ET during Attack of the Show, G4 has some really big news to share with all of you.

What is it? You'll have to tune in and hear it for yourself, but trust us when we say G4 has never made an announcement this BIG before!

So be sure to tune in Thursday at 7:20pm ET for an exciting announcement!"

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/post/679510/Weve_Got_Something_Big_to_Tell_You.html

In all likelihood, this isn't the September surprise, but it would be kind of interesting if it was and should at least warrant some interesting discussion.

Last edited:
ya, when i saw this i thought they were joking, but it does sound big. It would be pretty awesome if they landed the exclusive on some really big Wii anouncement, but it will probably be something else.

I guess if you think about it, the other two options for announcing the surprise would be via press release or sending a message over the wii... So, i don't know, maybe this is plausible...

It will most likely be something silly like.
Get free episodes of 'attack of the show' directly to
your wii. Or something of the sort.

I hope not.

Maybe enhanced online gameplay.

On Monday, G4 said," On Thursday at 7:20, we'll announce the biggest thing in gaming".....I wonder what it is.

@Luigi-You.......Dumb.......Bastard........
lol
Not sure what to think here. Perhaps we have some sort of update on future releases. Could be the announcement of the long awaited HARDDRIVE! I guess Nintendo hasnt failed us yet with the surprises *knock on wood*

compard to some of the other theories I've heard this is the one that is most probable!

We just gotta tune in and see...Dam my family and not owning G4..I'll read it when the tons of threads pop up around the wii forum if its that big of a deal lmao.

It's about the Wii, so maybe something about MG or something.

yeah sounds like it could be halo related due to the fact that this information was released during "countdown to halo"
however i think it more likely to be an announcement concerning new tech avaliable for all systems .
Probly dead wrong but hey ho

Back