September surprise to be this Thursday on G4?

its gonna take alot for this surprise to live up to its hype , what with all the ideas floating around , if we dont get ; headset , keyboard , new channels , skins , mii accessories, new bikes , demo channel , hard drive support , pots of gold and god knows whatever else that been speculated on theres gonna be alot of donkeys wondering where all there carrots went

i bet they did\n
t actually mean biggest, it's' just how tv oes things

one week on the news"stay tuned for the biggest news this year"
next week"wow this is the biggest thing that we had the oppurtunity to report about this year"

and how do you guys know it's for console gaming, does g4 only do that?

maybe it's about pc gaming

Well whatever it is, someone who has that show keep us posted, cus I don't have the option of watching it.

i heard on a forum that G4 is just announcing that they're going HD. Think of it, it sounds very logical and plus why would Nintendo release such a "big" announcement (or whatever it is) on a TV channel that a lot of people don't even have (like me T_T), instead of sending a message through Wii consoles.

wait...it's realsing,,,new.....week...

Sorry, I was in a rush...*hearbeats fast*

Spyro said:
Ssbb Is Actually Being Released Next Week Ftw.

Link? Proof? please tell where you got this info...around these parts...you can be be-headed for releasing false information about SSBB *Sharpens blade* (lmao jk)

ARav989 said:
Link? Proof? please tell where you got this info...around these parts...you can be be-headed for releasing false information about SSBB *Sharpens blade* (lmao jk)
And around these parts you can be beheaded for being so naive.

Back