September surprise to be this Thursday on G4?

well the annoncement was set for 7:20ET

which is -5 hours GMT time +0hours

time where i am UK GMT is 00:23 AM so thats 7:22 ET and well i cant watch the show in UK so i dont know whats happening lol

is there anyway for me in uk to watch the show?

wow.... they didnt announce it.

Quote: "The men in black suits and brief cases said we had to hold back the announcement...We'll tell you as soon as we can....Stay tuned.

Yeah, but it looks as if I was waaaay off. The way they were talking about the update, it made it sound like it was G4 related. It sounded completely unwiirelelated (Thats one word now)...

Edit: To be cute imagine instead of unwiirelated, I said unwiilated. That'd be nice.

nic7 said:
Yeah, but it looks as if I was waaaay off. The way they were talking about the update, it made it sound like it was G4 related. It sounded completely unwiirelelated (Thats one word now)...

Edit: To be cute imagine instead of unwiirelated, I said unwiilated. That'd be nice.

Well on the contrary they said stuff about the PS3 and 360 but no wii. So the possibilty of it being wii related could be somewhat higher.

Ye but if u listened closely, the dude said something about awsome graphics so i dont really get that part if it does have something to do with the Wii.:wtf:

maybe they're coming out with a linked system that has a harddrive and can play wii ps3 and xbox 360 games, yea right but that would be soo awesome

laderer5 said:
Quote: "The men in black suits and brief cases said we had to hold back the announcement...We'll tell you as soon as we can....Stay tuned.

thats basically wat they said and it means that they couldnt tell us:mad5:

look guys, its obvious they're going HD. that's why they wanted to announce it at 7:20. but, they obviously couldn't get it switched over fast enough. its got nothing to do with the wii.

They said yesterday that it would appeal to everyone, so maybe not just a wii announcement

FWELR said:
look guys, its obvious they're going HD. that's why they wanted to announce it at 7:20. but, they obviously couldn't get it switched over fast enough. its got nothing to do with the wii.
ahhhhh 7:20 good catch... i never thought about that. Your right... g4 hd. Another day without a surprise. Im bored!

I'm hoping for Nintendo to release it at the last possible moment...

they said they couldnt say wat it was... they called G4 and told them not to tell us yet... but they said they will tell us when they get the ok from who ever it is

Back