Serious Help Needed

Mar 4, 2007
ok...im in forest temple and i have to get the monkey thats underground, and i know i have to put fire on the web so i can hop down on the huge stump thing and get the monkey out of the cage...

the problem is i ran out of fluid for the lantern and idk what to do :confused:

i tried to go back but when i go to cross back over the stupid poisonus gas field thing...the stupid little wierd shadow creature thing wont help me

ermm...run into the fog, die, then it might start you on the other side

then get the oil

thats all i can think of

hmmmmmmmm well thats all i can think off......i think there might be another route back

Ummm let me think. I think theres a stick on the ground somewhere you can pick up and if you wave it infront of a fire it will set alight for a certain amount of time. Try that

no you should have found that little transporter thing which can transport u back to the shop

i found it in that dark cave that you have to swing over to with the monkey from that central room

from the central room swing to the left and enter the dark room and go to the right
i think thats where i found it

once you have it you can transport back to the shop

Use the little bird dude to teleport outside the temple (oopoo or whatever) and steal oil from the bird; you need an empty bottle. He gets pissed and starts killing you (slowly, 1/4 a heart at a time), but you just cut the grass and you should find some hearts.

AussieWii said:
thats the one oopoo

didnt know you could steal oil but :cornut: thanks for that
Np, lol. Ya, you just walk up to the pot full of oil, put your bottle on a button set, and swipe up the oil. The bird starts going crazy and attacks you, but it aint no thing, he's weak.

You can steal from that bird? That's cool, but come on... Oil's cheap. Don't be an a-hole. By the way, one should use YELLOW CHU JELLIE when out of oil. I think Yellow Chus are in that dungeon, but I can't remember. 1)equip bottle 2)kill chu 3)scoop when prompted. you must be quick.

Back